Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Ordering Checklist rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Sorrell
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
Could someone from Riot (lookin your way Riot Cades) give a quick itemized list of things that will help anyone ordering this at launch ensure they don't run into errors or problems with the order? Mostly this would be helpful to those of us who have never ordered anything from the Riot Games merch store before. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Briarcliff Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jak84 wrote:
Could someone from Riot (lookin your way Riot Cades) give a quick itemized list of things that will help anyone ordering this at launch ensure they don't run into errors or problems with the order? Mostly this would be helpful to those of us who have never ordered anything from the Riot Games merch store before. Thanks!

If you're concerned, go to the store, pick something at random, add it to your cart, and go through checkout right to the point of actually buying something.

That should give you an idea what's up, and help prepare for Thursday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would suggest making an account with them, as well as making sure you have a Paypal account and have yourself logged into it, as this would be your fastest way to order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Sorrell
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
ohbalto wrote:
Jak84 wrote:

If you're concerned, go to the store, pick something at random, add it to your cart, and go through checkout right to the point of actually buying something.

That should give you an idea what's up, and help prepare for Thursday.

That's a great suggestion, but I'm one step ahead of you as I have already run through the process (I like to be prepared) and found no issues. I have placed enough online orders over the years, however, to know that Murphy haunts these types of things (see subsection: "every iPhone launch ever") especially when this system is about to be overloaded with simultaneous orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Steggles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i've an account created and i'm ready to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just found out it's blocked at work...we'll see how the cell connection works for this..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Steinbauer
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So, I just tried to go through the ordering steps, but after I type in my address, it says "Choose shipping method", but there is nothing to choose from, and the whole checkout process get's stuck there. I tried different browsers, but the same effect. Anybody else seeing that issue? (Probably somebody with a Canadian address?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Parceval wrote:
So, I just tried to go through the ordering steps, but after I type in my address, it says "Choose shipping method", but there is nothing to choose from, and the whole checkout process get's stuck there. I tried different browsers, but the same effect. Anybody else seeing that issue? (Probably somebody with a Canadian address?)

Have you tried creating an account, or are you going through as a guest? I have an account created, and when I go through the steps, it never really asks me for a shipping method but just shows "Shipping Method: i-Parcel" next to my address, which I had already entered when I created my account.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Steinbauer
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have created an account and entered my address. In the checkout page it shows my address in the 1-Box to the left and on the right just the headline "Choose shipping method" but without anything selectable. The 2-Box Payment is greyed out.

I also tried to go through it with a guest account to check. Same thing.

Edit:

I just tried again this morning, typing in the address manually again. Now it seems to work. Hopefully it will tomorrow as well :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.