Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Erin go Bragh! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Living in New Orleans, I usually find myself in the WWII Museum. A few weeks back I saw a toy tank, roughly the right scale for Bolt Action. I recognized it as a Panzer IV, later confirming it is roughly of the J variety. I ended up buying a bunch of them. I have included a link below to the tank for being who might want one. They also come in the form of an Abrams tank. The Panzer IVJ is the second image. Desert camouflage looks particularly good.

http://www.murdochs.com/shop/toysmith-pull-back-army-tank-to...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have them too at a Danish museum for weapons from different periods.
The museum is called Tøjhusmuseet.
A gaming group has even held some 2-days events there with a lot of different games including Bolt Action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Erin go Bragh! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
My brother is painting them. They are more detailed than they appear at first blush.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.