Subject: Anyone try pushing this to 5 players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean
United States
Westlake Village
California
flag msg tools
Or how about 8 players with 2 sets? Aside from the colored score tokens, I am not seeing any reason this would not be possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hayashida
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This past weekend, we played a four-player game, and it was already pretty long. Because everyone is trying to keep the player in the lead from winning, it can turn into a slog.

My guess is that with even more players, the game would slow down even more. I wouldn't recommend playing with five or more. Two separate games might be better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Zimmer
United States
Atlanta
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For 5 players, it doesn't sound too bad. You can only attack the person to your left or right, so the additional player wouldn't increase the number of people that can attack the leading player.

It would still add to the length because now you have an additional player who is taking their turns. I haven't gotten this to the table enough to consider testing it with 5 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.