$35.00
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the game a while ago in February after reading that people were getting replacement packages if they had any problems. To my dismay I have found that it is not an immediate process. I am still waiting more than half a year later and no news, no package, nothing. I am curious if there are others waiting as well or if I need to contact WizKids as it may be possible that I got overlooked somehow. So... Anyone still waiting on replacement package?

UPDATE: I got my replacement package about 2 weeks ago. In the end, the publishers made things right. I would like to note that a couple of the replacement tokens are a bit dinged up, but I'm not going to make a fuss as it will probably take another year to get resolved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fire
United States
Warwick
RI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in the group that requested late in December of 15' and I received mine in August so you may still be in the list. If they ran out of replacements again then it could be some time to come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email from them stating that I didn't finalize my package. I'm not sure how this is possible, as I thought I did everything they asked and even did a follow up call, but it appears straightened out now. They assured me that my package should be processed in the next couple of weeks. I will continue to wait patiently.

I understand that not everything is under their control and that they would send out things as soon as possible if they could. While I am a bit disappointed it took so long, I understand that sometimes that's just the way it is. In the end, I'm glad they are honoring their commitment to their customers by supporting their products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario P
Austria
flag msg tools
It took a few months till my replacment kit was shipped. But the new components are perfect now. Even the Vampriric Dragon has the vampiric ability now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pushing up on a month since they last contacted me and I'm still waiting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.