Shannon Krumick
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
UNLV
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed when looking at the convention maps they are still from Spring 2016. Any chance we could get updated maps displaying the various levels/rooms that convention goers have access to (i.e., Lobby level, Convention level, hotel floors, etc.)

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
fr33py wrote:
I noticed when looking at the convention maps they are still from Spring 2016. Any chance we could get updated maps displaying the various levels/rooms that convention goers have access to (i.e., Lobby level, Convention level, hotel floors, etc.)

Thanks!

Working on it... Probably (hopefully) sometime next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Weiss
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did I see correctly on the 2016 vendor list that the BGG Geek Store is not going to be there this year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
cweiss20 wrote:
Did I see correctly on the 2016 vendor list that the BGG Geek Store is not going to be there this year?

It will be there - likely in the lobby area unless we get a booth cancellation that moves it back inside the exhibit halls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CaptainQwyx wrote:
cweiss20 wrote:

It will be there - likely in the lobby area unless we get a booth cancellation that moves it back inside the exhibit halls.

Thanks, I was wondering the same thing looking over the vendor map myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Stone
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New guy question.... Map?
Where is this Map?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Pike
United States
The Woodlands
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The best way to find maps, along with plenty of other BGG.CON information, is to go to the wiki.

You can always access it by clicking the Orange oval labeled "Events" at the top of your screen. Then choose the event you want, and mid-way down there is a link to the wiki.

BGG.CON November wiki: https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BGGCON

There you will find schedules, special guests, sponsors, exhibitors, maps, and info on registration, parking, travel, food, and more.

Note that the maps are currently still showing from Spring, so they will change for this con. Jeff and the team are making the changes and artwork magic happen.

If you are new, the layout for Spring and Fall do look different, as there are completely different uses for some of the areas. So be sure to look at the November map once it is updated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.