Russell B
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I've been trying to track down a "upgrade pack" for the Quined version of The Golden Ages which allows it to be used with the US published version of the games expansion. Unfortunately, the pack was only available in limited supply and sold out very quickly from Stronghold (the US publisher).

I've confirmed the German publisher, Schwerkraft-Verlag, will have copies of this upgrade pack at Essen at their booth, P124 in Hall 3.

If any US based attendee wouldn't mind picking up a copy of this (it's a few dozen shrink wrapped playing cards) and sending it to me when they're back stateside, it would be very much appreciated. I assume it could just be mailed in a small padded envelope, and I'm based in Washington DC. I believe the item itself is 6 EUR, and shipping shouldn't be more than a couple dollars.

Of course I am willing to cover all expenses incurred and throw some geekgold your way (or any other reasonable return favor).

Here's a link to the German publishers store listing w/ pics, unfortunately they don't ship to the US: http://www.schwerkraft-verlag.de/shop/goldene-zeitalter/gold...

If you can help, please shoot me a GM.

Thanks,
Russell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise McCully
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also a mailing booth this year at Essen. If you are will to pay for postage, then your volunteer won't need to allocate precious space in their luggage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.