Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Gorniak
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
I hesitated posting this as I don't want to disappoint anyone given that I'll be able to take a very limited amount of baggage back to Canada, but I would also feel bad about not giving people the chance, so ...

I finally managed to coordinate my yearly trip back home to Germany with Spiel in Essen, and am planning to attend this Thursday (with my 5 year old son) and Friday (alone).

If there's anything you desire in terms of promos, (minor) expansions or other small items, I'm absolutely willing to make an effort to get it for you (no promises).

If you really want a full game I will consider your request after day one.

Pickup would need to be in Vancouver downtown-ish or at the upcoming Math trade that includes Seattle at Boardgame Warriors. I will expect approximate current currency equivalent for full games, if I decide to bring any.

See https://peyo61.neocities.org/BGG/ for a bunch of versions of the BGG list of all the Essen releases, https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/193588/spiel-2016-preview being the canonical one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Peter,

Here's my list in priority order (higher is most desired). If you can't bring any back, I definitely would understand:

Game w/ Promo: 7 Wonders: Duel - Pantheon with Minerva Metal Token + Statue of Liberty Promo Card + Metal Coins
Publisher: Repos Productions

Promo Only: Oceanos Daisy Submarine Promo
Publisher: IELLO

Promos Only: Quadropolis Promo Tiles (any combination of them will be fine)
Publisher: Days of Wonder

Game: Cottage Garden (if there's promos, that'll be awesome too)
Publisher: Spielwiese

Cheers,
kl

(Edit: Matt put me to shame so I did some more legwork to find out where the booths should be)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lutz
Canada
Chilliwack
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WoW! thats an awesome offer!

If possible, could I please have:

Concordia: 8 Forum Cards
Publisher: PD-Verlag
Booth: 1-C108
Conditions: This item comes packaged with Navegador: Privilege Cards on one cardboard sheet for €5.

Thank you so much! Do you want payment now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Larsen
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have space I'd love the expansion for oh my goods. It should be pretty small! Thanks for the offer!

Oh My Goods!: Longsdale in Revolt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morris Ho
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could use the Concordia: 8 Forum Cards by PD-Verlag myself if you can manage it. No worries if you can't.

Either way, your show of generosity is much appreciated.

Danke schön!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Lee
Canada
vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
Wow... unreal offer. Kudos for even putting it out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hanley
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Peter,

I would love to get some promos if they have them; in particular I am looking for:

1) (Dice Tower) Arcadia Quest: Tomrick (I heard they might have him there)
2) (Repos Production) 7-wonders Duel: Pantheon + metal token + metal coins + Statue of Liberty promo card + The Messe Essen promo card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gorniak
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
mancora wrote:
WoW! thats an awesome offer!

If possible, could I please have:

Concordia: 8 Forum Cards
Publisher: PD-Verlag
Conditions: This item comes packaged with Navegador: Privilege Cards on one cardboard sheet for €5.

Thank you so much! Do you want payment now?

No thanks, payment on pickup please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rain
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Peter, if you have a chance to pick up the mini-expansion Keyflower: Keymelequin, I would love a copy. I'm happy to pay the cost (if any).

Many thanks, and please don't worry if you are too busy. Enjoy Essen!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Prince Poutine Lord High Thrifter
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
badge
Please support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Peter,

You are very kind to offer and, if you have room, I would love the following:

• Carcassonne: Klöster in Deutschland (Japanese)
• Carcassonne: The Watchtowers
Booth: 7-A113

• Concordia: 8 Forum Cards

I wish you 'bon voyage' and hope that you have great fun at Essen. I've never been, but it is my dream to go one day. For now, I will live vicariously through you!

All the best,
Kenneth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing offer! I would also be interested in the Concordia 8 forum cards if you are going to be getting those for others. I'm pretty late to the thread so totally understand if you have to cut off at some point.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
New Westminster
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Peter,
Amazing offer. I also am late to the party on this one but if possible I would love to get the following:

Game w/ Promo: 7 Wonders: Duel - Pantheon with Minerva Metal Token + Statue of Liberty Promo Card + Metal Coins
Publisher: Repos Productions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gorniak
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
Here's what's on my route right now (no, I'm not buying all those games for myself, just keeping track of what I might check out): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2123462/Essen%202016%20W...

Let me know if I didn't transfer anything correctly.

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Peter

I would appreciate the following:

Promo Only: Oceanos Daisy Submarine Promo
Publisher: IELLO

<<big hug>>

Thanks,

Marwan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Peter,

Thanks for consolidating everything together!

For "7 Wonders: Duel - Pantheon", I don't think it comes with the Messe Promo by default. I don't recall it in any of the packages Repos had available for pre-order. You might want to inquire for that separately.

For "Happy Pigs", they're releasing a character expansion pack to allow you play as sheep, chicken, and cows. Marcus may want to look into that as well. It doesn't add anything new gamewise; just more characters. Otherwise, there might be the promo Ducks and Penguins you can get when you check out Happy Pigs. I own that game; it's great to play when there's a lot of people

Cheers,
kl

sumpfork wrote:
Here's what's on my route right now (no, I'm not buying all those games for myself, just keeping track of what I might check out): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2123462/Essen%202016%20W...

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Poon
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very generous of you. Thank you for the offer!

If it's not too late, I'd love to get

Codenames: Pictures
Publisher: Czech Games
Booth: 1-F145

along with the 5 promo tiles they're offering. If they're offering the promo tiles separately, that'd be fine as well (and more likely for you to have room for).

My only other desire right now is Taluva Deluxe by Ferti, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to have room for that one!

I have no expectations for anything, but I figure I might as well try.

Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sumpfork wrote:

Peter

Just saw on your list that you are perhaps going to check out the Keymelquin promo, I'd be in for that too (although, again totally understand if you don't have room)

Really looking forward to Lorenzo il Magnifico! Hope you get a chance to try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Williams
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I figure the odds are low, but if you happen to end up with an extra Rosy Pony for King of Tokyo, I'd absolutely love one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael zalter
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Peter.
If it isn't too late, I would like to submit my request for the power grid promo card.
Don't worry about it, if you have already passed by the booth.
It is really nice of you to offer this service to the Vancouver BGG community.
Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gorniak
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb

Ok, here's the loot for day 1.

I got many things on the list, excluding
- 7 Wonders Duel stuff: the line was long both in the morning and the evening. I can do this tomorrow, but also wanted to make sure people are aware of the price point: expansion + goodies + metal coins ended up at around 40 euros I think. qasic and xargot, could you confirm you're good with that price?
- Rosy Pony for King of Tokyo: You have to win the game at the Iello booth to get this. Not sure I'll have the dedication for that.
- I hadn't seen the Power Grid request yet - can try that tomorrow.

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Peter,

Thanks for picking up the Oceanos Sub & the Quadropolis promos. I've been looking for the latter for a while! You even picked up the mating pigs promos - those never made it to North America ... hehe (yeah, I know, those aren't for me )

As for 7 Wonders Duel: Pantheon, I was already aware of the full price for the full package minus the shirt (metal token, promo, and coins) so I'm okay giving you the Canadian equivalent. Same thing for Cottage Garden (25 euros I believe).

Once again, thank you SO MUCH! It's really, really appreciated.

Regards,
kl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Williams
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sumpfork wrote:
- Rosy Pony for King of Tokyo: You have to win the game at the Iello booth to get this. Not sure I'll have the dedication for that.

No worries if you don't, I didn't realize it would be so limited for now. Thanks again though for all your kind help to everyone in this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
badge
Please support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
mbmbmbmbmb
Peter, you are a rock star. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
New Westminster
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Peter
I'm happy with the price point for the 7 wonders duel stuff, I think it works out around CAD$58 and the pre-order price for just the game is around $32 ... I'm happy to pay extra for the goodies and coins etc.

I'm a sucker for metal coins in games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mserf42 wrote:
I'm a sucker for metal coins in games

You should see my copy of Le Havre that I pimped out with real French francs. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.