$30.00
Witch Beatrice
United Kingdom
Rochdale
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pure speculation!

Where is Obi-Wan? I doubt we'll see him as a pilot, but do you think we'll see him as a Crew Upgrade card? If so, which ship do you think he'd be packaged with, and what would be his cost and ability?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if they do it will likely be young obi wan with the ship as seen in episodes 1-2-3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witch Beatrice
United Kingdom
Rochdale
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping it'll be Oldy-Beardy-Wan. Although his ship from the prequels (Delta-7, I think) is actually pretty cool, I'm not sure that we'll see ships from the prequels.

OK, so I'll start with an idea off the top of my head:

Obi-Wan Kenobi. Crew. Rebel Only. 6 Points.
"At the start of the Combat Phase, assign a Focus Token to a friendly ship. When attacking, friendly ships with at least 1 Focus Token may add 1 Critical hit to their roll. If they do, they cannot spend Focus Tokens or Target Locks to re-roll attack dice."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From season 3, episode 2 of Rebels, it sort of seems that...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
...Maul may be heading to Tatooine, in search of Kenobi. It isn't quite clear that is what is going on, but it seems possible. If so, that seems pretty obvious we'll see that in an episode with Obi-Wan finally killing him permanently...and plainly without Luke running into them or otherwise seeing them fight. Does Obi-Wan still have his fighter parked somewhere on Tatooine, at this point?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Rougier
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

(Templating is bad, should be "remove all tractor beam tokens".)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witch Beatrice
United Kingdom
Rochdale
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! How did you make this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Rougier
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Strange Eons" will do X-wing cards and parts, and a number of other games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Knight
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Additional Ability: When Obi-Wan is removed from play, he becomes more powerful than your opponent can possibly imagine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Sperling
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RogueKnight wrote:
Additional Ability: When Obi-Wan is removed from play, he becomes more powerful than your opponent can possibly imagine.

...but ultimately doesn't really do anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gonjeshk wrote:
RogueKnight wrote:

...but ultimately doesn't really do anything.

I dunno... ghost obi-wan was sparking like a mad man when Luke was rushing off to cloud city...enough to strike fear in the hearts of puppies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.