Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MGAC California
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had Ticket to Ride on my ASUS device for quite a long while and always been able to play it.

Recently, it has started crashing on start-up. When I open up the Ticket to Ride app, the app begins to confirm the installation. The confirmation gets up to 76%, and then the app tries to open. The splash screen comes up and the music begins. After about 4 seconds, the app completely shuts down (goes back to the device home screen). When I try again, the same process happens. However, if I tap or touch the screen, the app will allow me to get to the screen in which I can pick the tutorial, play, or purchase. After this, the app completely shuts down again. It has run fine on this machine previously. This has only happened recently. Below are the stats of my machine:

Model Number: ASUS ME302C
Android Version: 4.3
Kernel Version: 3.4.43
App version: 2.3.1-4766-bd0d53f3x86:1

Any ideas? It seems to have started only after the most recent updates. I've reported it each time...but no answer so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Attaching it to Android Studio and reading the logfiles might yield some infos. Besides that: no clue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.