Exoplanets» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about the space tile "Aggressive Parasites" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Riccardo De Martino
Italy
Napoli
flag msg tools
Hello to everyone, I have a question about a space tile: can I eliminate the Life-token of a player in a round and earn points of the space tile "Aggressive Parasites" in One of the next rounds ? Or should I do all in the same round ? I can't understand completely how this objective works. Thanks a lot.

I can tell you that I really enjoyed this game and I'm very glad to have got it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
berqumea wrote:
Hello to everyone, I have a question about a space tile: can I eliminate the Life-token of a player in a round and earn points of the space tile "Aggressive Parasites" in One of the next rounds ? Or should I do all in the same round ? I can't understand completely how this objective works. Thanks a lot.

I can tell you that I really enjoyed this game and I'm very glad to have got it.

When you create a spiecie on opponent planet you you earn points at the end of game (those in the green circle).

We are happy that you enjoy this game !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo De Martino
Italy
Napoli
flag msg tools
Filipozo wrote:
berqumea wrote:

When you create a spiecie on opponent planet you you earn points at the end of game (those in the green circle).

Thanks for the answer, but my question was another and I try to ask to you in a clearer way: Can I eliminate the opponent life by creating specie in a turn and play the tile AGGRESSIVE PARASITES in the next round? I already that we count the points only at the end of the game. Thank you again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Glowacz
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
berqumea wrote:
Filipozo wrote:
berqumea wrote:

Thanks for the answer, but my question was another and I try to ask to you in a clearer way: Can I eliminate the opponent life by creating specie in a turn and play the tile AGGRESSIVE PARASITES in the next round? I already that we count the points only at the end of the game. Thank you again.

In this case you need to reveled space tile in the same round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.