GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,839 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Matt Wolfe
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[CLOSED] I'm not going to Essen so let's have an auction! [US only] Includes Panamax, Archipelago, Warlock, and lots more. Everything starts at $1! Ends 10/18

Rules
1. Bid in whole dollars only.
2. I will not accept bids under the starting price.
3. All purchases will go through the BGG Marketplace.

Payment
- I only accept PayPal for payments (or cash for local pickup).
- You must pay within 48 hours of auction end if I am shipping the game to you.

Shipping
- I only ship to US addresses.
- I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
- I will use USPS Priority service unless you specify a different shipping service. I ship from 27502 if you want to estimate shipping costs.
- Shipping quotes listed are the maximum you will pay for USPS Priority service. If I can ship with a lower rate than the estimate I will charge you the lower cost. Please check with me first if you are expecting a lower shipping price than what is quoted. I do not guarantee that I can ship lower than the indicated amount.

Local pickup
- Local pickup is possible. Please contact me for local pickup.

The End
The auction will end October 18th at a random time after 8pm Eastern to minimize sniping.

The Games!

[CLOSED] I'm not going to Essen so let's have an auction! [US only] Includes Panamax, Archipelago, Warlock, and lots more. Everything starts at $1! Ends 10/18

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wolfe
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This auction ends tonight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.