4 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: Zombie Activation Cards: rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Horsie Palamino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all I recently bought the Knights collection of Zombicide BP. After opening everything up and being somewhat of a completionist, I was a bit irked that the number of the Zombie Activation(Or Spawn) cards weren't in the proper order.

I know that there are some other expansions that weren't sold with the Knight set, so I'll probably be trying to get them. Would anyone know the packs with the following spawn numbers?

75-86 (I assume this is NPC Pack 2)
99-116
125-136

Thanks, all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Clansman
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
99-104: Deadeye Walkers
105-116: [possibly Murder of Crowz]
125-130: To-me Ku-Pa necromancer cards (Carl Critchlow guest box)
131-136: The Blackheart necromancer cards (Stefan Kosinski guest box)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Horsie Palamino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that. Surprised that the free Guest Packs didn't come out with the lower card numbers. I guess I know what the priorities for buying expansions are now. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Carter
United States
Pacific
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Palamino wrote:
Surprised that the free Guest Packs didn't come out with the lower card numbers.

They probably figure that the completionists will get all of the stuff anyway, and the non-completionists (like me) don't care that the numbers aren't sequential.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.