GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,915 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Arcadia Quest: Inferno» Forums » General

Subject: How to obtain AQ:I kickstarter version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
john kim
United States
Calexico
California
flag msg tools
I understand that late pledge closed a while ago. I've just recently learned about about Arcadia Quest and it peaked my interest. I missed my chance to make a pledge. Is there a way to get a late pledge because the game's exclusives look really awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may still be able to contact CMoN customer service and ask to be placed on the late-late pledge list. I was able to do this after the late-pledge system closed, but that was back in July, so even the late-late-pledge may be closed by now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Try posting a [W] in the Reddit /r/boardgameexchange. I just sold my pledge and you may find someone else willing to part with there's as well.

Also, as of now, there's 5 of them for sale on the Geek Market, 3 in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Try posting a [W] in the Reddit /r/boardgameexchange. I just sold my pledge and you may find someone else willing to part with there's as well.

That is an option, but most people either want way too much or are pretty shady about dealing with them. The best bet is still to contact CMoN directly and ask. They will likely be able to add late backers still as the game is still awhile away from being delivered. It's more money for them, no doubt they will be willing to take it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris C
United States
Bristow
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:

That is an option, but most people either want way too much or are pretty shady about dealing with them. The best bet is still to contact CMoN directly and ask. They will likely be able to add late backers still as the game is still awhile away from being delivered. It's more money for them, no doubt they will be willing to take it.

For what it's worth - I made a late Pledge inquiry on 20 September and received a response that no late pledges were currently available and to check back in November or December. Going with the squeaky wheel philosophy, I followed-up this morning and received a response that "we can no longer add any more pledges to this campaign"....sounds like that avenue is closed. Maybe others will have more luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the sellers here in the marketplace is GreenLaborGames. Mike of GLG has a small business of purchasing extra KS pledges and selling to those who missed. Reasonable prices and easy to deal with (he hooked me up with a Rum and Bones pledge). He also has add-ons for sale.

For the prices that those KS exclusives will end up going for, you may want to look into purchasing sooner rather than later.

jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune wrote:
One of the sellers here in the marketplace is GreenLaborGames. Mike of GLG has a small business of purchasing extra KS pledges and selling to those who missed. Reasonable prices and easy to deal with (he hooked me up with a Rum and Bones pledge). He also has add-ons for sale.

For the prices that those KS exclusives will end up going for, you may want to look into purchasing sooner rather than later.

jorune

Thank you, Jorune. That's very kind of you to say.

We've been growing rapidly over the last couple of years, but CMON is one of the few companies that does not offer retailer pricing (at least not to an OLGS like ours), so the prices are higher than we typically offer for many other Kickstarter games. But having said that, our prices are still much lower than pre-orders being sold on eBay, which are $260 and up for the core pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis - Personal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hotwheels64 wrote:
I understand that late pledge closed a while ago. I've just recently learned about about Arcadia Quest and it peaked my interest. I missed my chance to make a pledge. Is there a way to get a late pledge because the game's exclusives look really awesome.

I did the Inferno Late Pledge with almost everything (only 2 of the Dragons, I think), and will be selling it along with the base game and the first expansion when it comes.

I'm just not into the game any more.

Shadows of Brimstone is now my too-much-shit-on-the-table game of choice.

Hit me up if you want to buy it all as a bundle.

EDIT
I just got one Dragon.

Here's what I got for Inferno to sell when it comes next year:

Arcadia Quest: Inferno
Whole Lotta Lava
Hell of a Box
Poison Dragon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Nowicki
msg tools
ugh your lucky you got your pledge. I just found out about the game and would like a ks version, but seriously doubting that i will get one for a reasonable price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.