Project: ELITE» Forums » General

Subject: Adrenaline expansions. question about content. thx rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was one of the silly that didn't order the expansion; We had never played this kind fo game before so I wasn't sure if we would like the genre, rapid pace action... Now I know we LOVE it.. lol hence I`m pretty sure that when Adrenaline hit retail in USA I`ll be getting a copy.

I`m making a foamcore and want to make it thinking of what is coming with adrenaline, in hope that I can merge both box. hence some questions..
based on the main page and this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b23B_o0z5Xw_BDw8ULAx...

Adrenaline content is:
3 heroes mini
3 heroes cards
40 mini alien (20 guardians + 20 eruptors)
20 alien card
36 setup cards
various tokens
12 objective tiles tokens
trap plastic token x8 (which probably gonna give away as well lol)

Questions:
1. could someone tell me if the guardians and eruptors are same/similar size / dimensions as shooters? or biters? or how would you compare them in size?
2. is the board when folded the same size as the one on the core game? if not, could you tell me the dimensions? LxWxD
3. could you detail the tokens for me? - this would help greatly into doing different compartments vs mixing with core tokens vs ...

thanks a bunch for any info
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Brause
Germany
Duisburg
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1. If you have the new edition I´m not sure (I got the old minis until tomorrow) but the eruptors are bigger then the biters, but the guardians are more "compact" and smaller.
2. The board is the same size.
3. The tokens are vairous I mixed them all, and I survived

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valek
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

All five normal ones:

Brgds
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sweet! thanks!
that pic helps a LOT...

one question, after playing the game about 6 times, we came to the conclusion that some of the objective are really no unique among themselves exc for needing a different role or VERY minimal variation and generic among themself..

extermination = demolition, but demolition cost you a die. hence we got rid of extermination and created our own extermination variant

recon = recovery, but in opposite directions -.-

e.g we LOVE recon OR recovery, but don't see the point on both.

This is making me think about getting adrenaline, which I was getting for:
- having another objective / goal
- different boardgame

could anyone explain in the mechanic for the trap objective? are they "unique" or as generic?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Brause
Germany
Duisburg
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
From the top of my hat (maybe some minor errors)
You activate a trap-token and then you have to move an alien on it to suceed. Or the other way around. I always choos random objectives and this one never came up. Maybe i should play it next time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.