Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
The Sekigahara 3rd Printing was my Significant Other's and my first ever P500 with GMT Games. We were fortunate that we spotted it late, because the wait for it to make the cut wasn't too long .

It was stated on GMT Game's website that the Sekigahara 3rd Printing P500 started shipping from 23rd September 2016. We have been anticipating it ever since. Knowing that we live in far flung Singapore, we suspected we will be one of the last of the P500 participants to receive the game. I thought it might take until November to arrive.

It was therefore a pleasant surprise for us to receive the package today, 12th October 2016. It was quite a heavy package too!

We opened the package to check the contents. The game box was bubble-wrapped and escaped any dents to the corners. The game board was packed in a ziplock bag, as are the wooden pieces, within the gamebox.

The slight disappointment was the minor differences in colour tone for the gold wooden pieces, as alluded to in other threads. We'll try it out first to see how much it affects the game play before considering writing to GMT Games. For now, we suspect it won't be too great an impact.

All in all, this has been a positive first time experience with a P500! Just putting this down for other BGGers who are considering a P500 too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Drog
United States
Ponte Vedra Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
The slight disappointment was the minor differences in colour tone for the gold wooden pieces, as alluded to in other threads. We'll try it out first to see how much it affects the game play before considering writing to GMT Games. For now, we suspect it won't be too great an impact.

Remember as you place the sticker, that the opponent only sees the opposite face of the sticker (the real game affecting issue) so make sure you place the sticker appropriately. As long as you have one clean face you should most likely be good. (maybe 2 because of looking at the top face of the block too...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A A
Chile
Santiago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You received a tracking number or a notification? I live in Chile (South America) and not arrived yet (I'm exiting about this!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcendo wrote:
You received a tracking number or a notification? I live in Chile (South America) and not arrived yet (I'm exiting about this!).

I did not receive any tracking number or notification. I only received an e-mail on 9th September 2016 informing me that my credit card is charged and that the game will soon be on posted. Thereafter, I obtained updates via visiting the GMT Games website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Crosby
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
The real XB
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I collected mine in Australia on Friday (14 Oct). I didn't have a tracking number or notification either. Not worried that I didn't.

Now to get stickering and played.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A A
Chile
Santiago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy on Friday (in Chile)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trigger Shit
msg tools
For me it still says "not yet shipped" - should I be worried?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredrik Borg
Sweden
Lund
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received mine today in Sweden.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Dziewonski
Spain
Manresa
flag msg tools
wannabe designer, arduous gamer, aspiring creator
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine today in Spain, after ordering on the 21st of October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.