Subject: Any player in socal? Near Anaheim area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi, I'm a new player looking to learn the game and a group to play with. All of my lgs are mostly mtg players who doesn't want to start a new game so it's kinda hard to find players. I also play netrunner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Segletes
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
Hello, There is a group of players at Dice House in Fullerton that plays Tuesday afternoons. It is a very nice and welcoming community. Great place to learn and there are multiple LCGs played on Tuesdays, from A Game of Thrones, Android: Netrunner, Star Wars, and Conquest. Hope to see you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi, Donny.
I'm just up in Long Beach and I'd love to play.
Shoot me a note when you have a moment and we'll work out logistics.

Are you familiar with St. Crispin's Irregulars hobby day? They meet in Anaheim the 2nd Saturday of each month. If nothing else we could meet there and try to rope-in some other suckers players.

I'm looking forward to it!

Randy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello Randy, I've heard of St. Crispins but I've never been there. The problem with me is that I work at night so it's pretty hard to attend the night time events, but let me know more info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Perfect. The hall's open all day (8am) and well into the night.
It's a great group. I'll send you an email to coordinate--- maybe we can target the Nov game day.

In the meantime, details are:
http://www.meetup.com/stcrispins/
and
http://www.stcrispinsirregulars.com/

If any of the rest of you would like to join us, just drop me a line and we'll make it so.

Happy gaming!
Randy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.