Fruit Eating Bear
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know now that you can get this from UK sites like Games Lore, etc, but I ordered it from the Artipia site around a month ago and it's still yet to arrive. Can someone who did the same tell me how long theirs took to arrive, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I pre-ordered from Artipia before it was released to backers, but I think it was then delivered at the same time as everyone else's. So can't really answer your question, however, I was missing a project card & mailed Artipia. They promptly delivered it in a week/10 days or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim O'Leary
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered mine on Black Friday and here I am Christmas Eve still waiting.
Really annoyed at Artipia, I have backed many of their Kickstarter as well as buying other games and I feel let down by them.
A month to get a game for a Christmas present is not expecting too much surely. They should have posted a warning that deliveries to Europe would not be made in time for Christmas!
Very frustrated! Will not buy their games again.

Artipia have sent me a nice email explaining the reason for the delays. Impressed that they responded. Normally they have provided good service so my post was a little unfair.
I just need to be more patient and stop whinging.
Hopefully it will arrive soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I pre-ordered the game, but when it finally was delivereved it was missing one of the KS exclusive cards. So I e-mailed Artipia & that arrived a week to ten days later, no more than that. I have found their service to be very good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Whoops, just realised I posted the same thing a couple of months ago, Doh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.