GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,520 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Crib Sheets for Cthulhu Wars Core Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all.

A while back I made some crib sheet cards for teaching CW to new people (using just the core set, as that's all I have).

Spurred on by Tips for teaching CW, I thought I'd make them available here in case anyone finds them useful.

The cards are:

* 1 card with Turn Sequence on 1 side and the other side had Aim of the Game, General Notes, and Battle Sequence. Note that this card is included twice in the following image, as 2 copies are useful to have...
* 4 cards (1 for each core faction) with playing tips/notes on 1 side and notes about battling each of the other core factions on the reverse.

Now I'm not claiming them to be perfect, but I do reckon that they're useful for beginners or a refresher.

I've submitted them zipped up to 1 file, but in the meantime, here are some images:

Print each image on A4 (or Letter) card, then cut around the individual cards, fold them in the middle and glue the halves together.

EDIT: All 3 PNG files (2 cards per image, as above) are now available zipped up in the files section: JD's Cthulhu Wars Crib Sheets
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Mallow
msg tools
42!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice cards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus Appel
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
These are great! Thanks for sharing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Norton
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
The Kickstarters... they don't STOP!
badge
Have you Seen it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much, these are great references. Now we need some nice person to make these for the other 3 factions, and put them all on a really sweet Cthulhu Wars themed card. Anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.