Popular Tags: [View All]
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been searching around the various Japanese websites that sell games and can't find this game anywhere. I know there was a pre-order for Essen pick up, but by the time I saw that, it was sold out, and I wasn't going to Essen anyways.

Does anyone know where this is being sold?

Thank you in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Srdj
Croatia
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too, looking for this....or is it simply not available anywhere...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PK WADDLE
United States
Austin
texAS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me Three--- Rahdo as much as I love him needs to not post videos of games you can't get that look awesome.. !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Srdj
Croatia
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I think its ok to review games even if they can't be found because you can put them on your wishlist and who knows eventually they might be available again. Also, sometimes, with some luck searching on the net, you might find some online store that carries it. It happened for me in the past. So yah, I think it's good. Just wish we can find this one now grrrrrr.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J SS
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One more waiting to buy it.

It's simplicity and the way you can play with infinite number of players is fascinating me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Idaho Falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was preorder for essen pickup only. All sold out now. Best you could do is wait for one to pop up for sale or hope someone posts enough pictures of the cards to do a mock up of it and try it out that way. With the hope another publisher will pick it up, you can just wait it out and play Richochet Robots to tide you over till then. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ropearoni4 wrote:
It was preorder for essen pickup only. All sold out now. Best you could do is wait for one to pop up for sale or hope someone posts enough pictures of the cards to do a mock up of it and try it out that way. With the hope another publisher will pick it up, you can just wait it out and play Richochet Robots to tide you over till then. devil
I've started trying to do a mock up of it already. I've managed, I think, to cobble together all the cards that are in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.