Popular Tags: [View All]
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
After all the drama regarding trans people in bathrooms, this is sure to go over well:

Quote:
[q]Trump, who owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA pageants from 1996 until last year, has publicly bragged about invading beauty queen dressing rooms, calling it one of his prerogatives of ownership.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in recordings released Saturday by CNN. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. ... ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it “shocking” and “creepy.” The third said she was clothed and introduced herself to Trump.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kendalltaggart/teen-beauty-queens-s...

Of 51 participants that year, only 15 responded to questions. 11 said they don't remember Trump in the dressing room, but 4 did. One of those was willing to go on the record.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
They're within an ongoing "Beauty Pageant" and didn't care with being further 'objectified'?
zombie ~"...he treats 'objects' "Like" Women!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So nice that we have The Donald on tape admitting to this behavior

Quote:
Trump told radio host Howard Stern in 2005 that he would often go into the dressing rooms while the contestants were naked, saying in the recordings that he could “sort of get away with things like that.

http://fortune.com/2016/10/09/trump-naked-beauty-pageant/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump should be considered an actual physical danger to naked teen girls everywhere. We need laws to keep him out of dressing rooms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
This one was 18 at least:

Quote:
As Miss Arizona, Tasha Dixon, then 18, competed in the Miss USA pageant, which was owned by Donald Trump for 19 years, along with the Miss Universe and Miss Teen USA pageants.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Dixon recalled. “He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

She said she and her fellow contestants were put in an awkward position when “the owner come waltzing in when we were naked or half naked in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention.”

Dixon’s account is seemingly supported by the Republican presidential nominee himself in a 2005 broadcast on the “The Howard Stern Show.” That audio recording was re-released last weekend.

Just normal locker room behavior?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
You know if anyone else had done that they would have been prosecuted for leaking top secret information pedophilia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
It's a sair fecht fur a hauf loaf.
badge
Furry boots?
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven
slatersteven
slatersteven
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stirlingmoomoo wrote:
slatersteven
slatersteven
slatersteven

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
It's a sair fecht fur a hauf loaf.
badge
Furry boots?
mbmbmbmbmb
red black wrote:
Stirlingmoomoo wrote:
slatersteven
slatersteven
slatersteven

If I type the same thing does that make him disappear again?

You mean

/slatersteven
/slatersteven
/slatersteven

?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
red black wrote:
Stirlingmoomoo wrote:
slatersteven
slatersteven
slatersteven

If I type the same thing does that make him disappear again?
No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
red black wrote:
slatersteven
slatersteven
slatersteven

Sorry Slater, you don't have enough money to properly circumvent the rules.
I assume you mean that I have to be talked about, not just invoked.

It's an interesting point and I think I will assume (from this point on) that it has to be more then just some bitch saying my name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure the subject in question has to be dead for this to work, someone like say Biggie Smalls.

Also shouldn't it be:
/nevetsretals
/nevetsretals
/nevetsretals
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
red black wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
red black wrote:
slatersteven
slatersteven
slatersteven

I assume you mean that I have to be talked about, not just invoked.

It's an interesting point and I think I will assume (from this point on) that it has to be more then just some bitch saying my name.

I thought you'd be playing X-comm and I'd be free to jokingly make the point that well connected, rich people (not just trump) 'can do anything' and probably do with regularity.
Not yet (hell I have only just got it, and it has words and shit).

However this is not the proper place to talk about me, so back to the topic.

I see this as no worse then anyone else in his position, why the hell do you think they fund this kind of meat market. But it is amazingly immature, it's the sort of thing I would expect nowadays from the lowest kind of gamer (the ones who even creep the blokes out). In and of itself it says little more about him then he is (in truth) really a rather sad specimen of a man (so must be a "real MAn"). But taken as a whole it reveals a man who looks upon anyone below him as little more then a serf to do his bidding, and that is worrying in a leader.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Re: Trump and the naked teen pageant girls addresses their undresses
So, then HE just begins some "MISS NUDE" Pageant as there'll yet "B" STILL 'complaints' since, just saying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
ImaSokpupet wrote:
Looks like republicans were right about those bathroom bills. heterosexuals will use them to gain access to women's changing rooms to sneak a peak.

I think you misunderstand this. Trump merely wants rich white men to have access to beauty queen bathrooms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Hey, lay off Trump! He's not some transgendered pervert weirdo sneaking into dressing rooms/bathrooms that don't match the sex entered on his birth certificate, so it's gotta be okay, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
After all the drama regarding trans people in bathrooms, this is sure to go over well:

Quote:
[q]Trump, who owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA pageants from 1996 until last year, has publicly bragged about invading beauty queen dressing rooms, calling it one of his prerogatives of ownership.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in recordings released Saturday by CNN. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. ... ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it “shocking” and “creepy.” The third said she was clothed and introduced herself to Trump.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kendalltaggart/teen-beauty-queens-s...

Of 51 participants that year, only 15 responded to questions. 11 said they don't remember Trump in the dressing room, but 4 did. One of those was willing to go on the record.

There has to be a tape somewhere of him rubbing it to a roomfull of women.

"What is he doing?!!!"

"Don't mind him. He is the Boss. He is just evaluating the talent."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
red black wrote:
slatersteven
slatersteven
slatersteven

So, did he get that boardgame, and thus no longer posting?

I will offer the same, but instead I need three full cases of Oban 14 YO and one case of Oban 18 YO.

If that appears on my front porch, I will stop posting to RSP for two full years.

PM for mailing address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Nothing happens for a reason, but everything happens by a mechanism
badge
Nitrogen Conservation Awareness: I pee in the yard
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
ImaSokpupet wrote:
Looks like republicans were right about those bathroom bills. heterosexuals will use them to gain access to women's changing rooms to sneak a peak.

I think you misunderstand this. Trump merely wants rich white men to have access to beauty queen bathrooms.
Well sure, but what if there's a trickle down effect?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
red black wrote:
slatersteven
slatersteven
slatersteven

So, did he get that boardgame, and thus no longer posting?

I will offer the same, but instead I need three full cases of Oban 14 YO and one case of Oban 18 YO.

If that appears on my front porch, I will stop posting to RSP for two full years.

PM for mailing address.
Please discus my demise here

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23931057

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
JoshBot wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
ImaSokpupet wrote:

Voodoo peepingtomics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
JoshBot wrote:
Well sure, but what if there's a 'trickle down-on' effect?
shake They BAN R.Kelly whether or not HE was adorned of his "pantomime Flying Unicorn" outfit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They’re sending Trumps that have lots of problems, they’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists. And some Trumps, I assume, are good people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
JoshBot wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
ImaSokpupet wrote:

There's certainly a Trumped up trickle down effect when he goes into Beast Pussy Grab Mode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
she2 wrote:
There's certainly a Trumped up trickle down effect when he goes into Beast Pussy Grab Mode.
Hey now, "Beast MODE" were worthy for whom it is 'revered' and we LOST a "SuperB OWL" due with LACK of such! 2nd & GOAL on the "1"! cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.