$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
49 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Christians who don’t vote are ‘going to be guilty of murder’ rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/acts-of-faith/wp...

WaPo wrote:
Texas televangelist the Rev. Kenneth Copeland, who sits on Donald Trump’s evangelical advisory board, urged viewers of his television program to vote, saying that would be held accountable if they don’t.

“You’re going to be guilty of murder,” the charismatic preacher said on the program. “You’re going to be guilty of an abomination of God. You’re going to be guilty for every baby that’s aborted from this election forward.”

The comments come after the Republican presidential candidate’s lewd comments made in a 2005 video were published on Friday by The Washington Post. Trump’s candidacy, already tearing some evangelical families and relationships apart, continued to divide evangelicals since his comments were made public.

...

On the show, Copeland told viewers that God told him during a prayer that He has been dealing with politicians since biblical times and that America is God’s nation.

“This is God’s nation, and nobody is going to take it away from him,” Copeland shouted. “Now I want to get that clear right now, in the name of Jesus. No man, no woman, no Democrat, no Republican, no socialist, no communist can take this nation away from God! I don’t know what it is about that you can’t understand, but I’m telling you right now God Almighty is head of this nation, not people! Jesus of Nazareth is Lord over the United States.


4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
God is in chwrge of everything, he's not some low level middle manager dicking around in politics.

Dream big mister prescher man, In the grand scheme of things, you just aren't that high up the food chain.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablito A
msg tools
"Donald Trump's words degraded and insulted women in the most flagrant possible way, and yet Hillary Clinton's policy is to allow the murder of a half a million little tiny women every year," the Arizona congressman said in an interview with CNN's Erin Burnett on "Erin Burnett OutFront."

The War on Little Tiny Women.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/acts-of-faith/wp...

WaPo wrote:
Texas televangelist the Rev. Kenneth Copeland, who sits on Donald Trump’s evangelical advisory board, urged viewers of his television program to vote, saying that would be held accountable if they don’t.

“You’re going to be guilty of murder,” the charismatic preacher said on the program. “You’re going to be guilty of an abomination of God. You’re going to be guilty for every baby that’s aborted from this election forward.”

The comments come after the Republican presidential candidate’s lewd comments made in a 2005 video were published on Friday by The Washington Post. Trump’s candidacy, already tearing some evangelical families and relationships apart, continued to divide evangelicals since his comments were made public.

...

On the show, Copeland told viewers that God told him during a prayer that He has been dealing with politicians since biblical times and that America is God’s nation.

“This is God’s nation, and nobody is going to take it away from him,” Copeland shouted. “Now I want to get that clear right now, in the name of Jesus. No man, no woman, no Democrat, no Republican, no socialist, no communist can take this nation away from God! I don’t know what it is about that you can’t understand, but I’m telling you right now God Almighty is head of this nation, not people! Jesus of Nazareth is Lord over the United States.


Th founders would have curb-stomped this jack-wad.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
It's a sair fecht fur a hauf loaf.
badge
Furry boots?
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven
slatersteven
slatersteven
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what next every sperm is sacred? billions die every day.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Leighton
England
Peterborough
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
what next every sperm is sacred? billions die every day.


Not just that but about 70% of fertilised eggs don't go to term anyway - without any abortion.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Abortion is a terrible thing and people of good conscience can think this way. And it tends to be a single issue vote for them.

Forcing women to have unwanted babies, including those that will kill them, those from rapists who impregnated them, and those with severe birth defects is a terrible thing and people of good conscience can think this way. It doesn't tend to be a single issue vote for them but it's pretty strong.

Past there is the muddy middle.

Forcing women to endure being painfully probed with effectively a 8" dildo to get an abortion is pretty monstrous to me- especially if they were raped.

Tricking women by pretending to be an abortion clinic and delaying the women until it's too late is pretty damn scummy and those people should be on the hook for supporting any resulting babies financially for the rest of their lives.

Casual use of abortion past the 90 day mark practically only exists in movies and anti-abortion propaganda. But it does happen.

But this christian leader has lost perspective and has decided the ends justify the means.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
But this christian leader has lost perspective and has decided the ends justify the means.

Gotta disagree. Copeland is a mindless egomaniac who worries far more about unborn fetuses and whether two men are having sex than disease, poverty, hopelessness, bigotry, injustice, and war. Jesus is going to bitch-slap him all the way to Hell.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
God is in chwrge of everything...


Well, then he fucked up!

- Mitch Hedberg
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/acts-of-faith/wp...

WaPo wrote:
Texas televangelist the Rev. Kenneth Copeland, who sits on Donald Trump’s evangelical advisory board, urged viewers of his television program to vote, saying that would be held accountable if they don’t.

“You’re going to be guilty of murder,” the charismatic preacher said on the program. “You’re going to be guilty of an abomination of God. You’re going to be guilty for every baby that’s aborted from this election forward.”

The comments come after the Republican presidential candidate’s lewd comments made in a 2005 video were published on Friday by The Washington Post. Trump’s candidacy, already tearing some evangelical families and relationships apart, continued to divide evangelicals since his comments were made public.

...

On the show, Copeland told viewers that God told him during a prayer that He has been dealing with politicians since biblical times and that America is God’s nation.

“This is God’s nation, and nobody is going to take it away from him,” Copeland shouted. “Now I want to get that clear right now, in the name of Jesus. No man, no woman, no Democrat, no Republican, no socialist, no communist can take this nation away from God! I don’t know what it is about that you can’t understand, but I’m telling you right now God Almighty is head of this nation, not people! Jesus of Nazareth is Lord over the United States.


Th founders would have curb-stomped this jack-wad.


American History 177X?

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's true....Hillary's certainly caused a lot of deaths.

Good advice.



Ferret
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Abortion is a terrible thing and people of good conscience can think this way. And it tends to be a single issue vote for them.

Forcing women to have unwanted babies, including those that will kill them, those from rapists who impregnated them, and those with severe birth defects is a terrible thing and people of good conscience can think this way. It doesn't tend to be a single issue vote for them but it's pretty strong.

Past there is the muddy middle.

Forcing women to endure being painfully probed with effectively a 8" dildo to get an abortion is pretty monstrous to me- especially if they were raped.

Tricking women by pretending to be an abortion clinic and delaying the women until it's too late is pretty damn scummy and those people should be on the hook for supporting any resulting babies financially for the rest of their lives.

Casual use of abortion past the 90 day mark practically only exists in movies and anti-abortion propaganda. But it does happen.

But this christian leader has lost perspective and has decided the ends justify the means.


The grip of white, Patriarchy take one last tug on their flaccid cock, before being relegated to the back pages of "Our Sad History".

So looking forward to reading that book in two decades.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
That's true....Hillary's certainly caused a lot of deaths.

Good advice.



Ferret


She is responsible for keeping you single? By killing off your chances at a relationship?

C'mon, man. Sometimes you just have to man up and admit you aren't all that.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since Kenneth Copeland Is In The Dominionist Camp, It's No Wonder That He Supports The Compliantly Exploitable Donald Trump


fightcitymayor wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/acts-of-faith/wp...

WaPo wrote:
Texas televangelist the Rev. Kenneth Copeland, who sits on Donald Trump’s evangelical advisory board, urged viewers of his television program to vote, saying that would be held accountable if they don’t.

“You’re going to be guilty of murder,” the charismatic preacher said on the program. “You’re going to be guilty of an abomination of God. You’re going to be guilty for every baby that’s aborted from this election forward.”

The comments come after the Republican presidential candidate’s lewd comments made in a 2005 video were published on Friday by The Washington Post. Trump’s candidacy, already tearing some evangelical families and relationships apart, continued to divide evangelicals since his comments were made public.

...

On the show, Copeland told viewers that God told him during a prayer that He has been dealing with politicians since biblical times and that America is God’s nation.

“This is God’s nation, and nobody is going to take it away from him,” Copeland shouted. “Now I want to get that clear right now, in the name of Jesus. No man, no woman, no Democrat, no Republican, no socialist, no communist can take this nation away from God! I don’t know what it is about that you can’t understand, but I’m telling you right now God Almighty is head of this nation, not people! Jesus of Nazareth is Lord over the United States.



Kenneth Copeland is also the wealthiest televangelist in the USA and over the past decade has firmly ensconced himself in the Dominionist camp. Dominionist pseudo-historian David Barton often appears on Copeland's program to push his "Seven Mountains" Dominionist beliefs.






Copeland's sermon is more directly evocative of those delivered by his Dominionist brethren.


> Excerpts from the July 22, 2012 Right Wing Watch news story by Brian Tashman entitled:

Religious Right and Dominionist Leaders Come Together (Again) For "America for Jesus"



Back in February [2012], we reported that pastor Anne Gimenez was in the process of recreating the 1980 "Washington for Jesus" rally, which she led with her late husband, Bishop John Gimenez. The new election-oriented prayer rally, called "America for Jesus", is scheduled to be held in Philadelphia’s Independence Mall in September and has already received the endorsements of far-right Dominionists including:



Cindy Jacobs, ...




Lou Engle, ...




Jim Garlow, ...




and Harry Jackson.



But as with Rick Perry’s "The Response" and Lou Engle’s "The Call" prayer rallies, it was only a matter of time before more mainstream Religious Right leaders linked arms with their more openly Dominionists brethren.

The latest "America for Jesus" solicitation mentions support from not only New Apostolic Reformation leaders like ...



Che Ahn, ...




Rick Joyner, ...




Chuck Pierce, ...




Doug Stringer, ...




and Barbara Yoder but also from ...




David Barton of WallBuilders, ...




Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council, ...




and Mat Staver of the Liberty Counsel.






Even televangelists Kenneth Copeland, ...




Gordon Robertson, ...




and John Hagee have endorsed the event.


In promotional materials for the event viewable at http://www.afj2012.org/images/images/prayer/AFJ%20Prayer%20E... , the event’s organizers use language closely centered around Seven Mountains Dominionism, which calls for conservative Christians to take dominion over the seven spheres of society: family, arts and entertainment, business, education, religion and the church, media, and government. They also dabble in some Christian Nation revisionist history, using two fake quotes attributed to founding fathers George Washington (“It is impossible to govern the world without God and the Bible”) and James Madison (“We have staked the future upon our capacity to sustain ourselves according the Ten Commandments of God”).

The organizers of the 'America For Jesus' rally wrote:
The Bible provides guiding principles for all spheres of society: government, family, church, science and technology, economics and business, education, media and communications, and arts and entertainment. Every book of the Bible gives us instruction and principles on how to establish God’s kingdom purposes on earth.

If we live by His commands in our own lives, we will impact people around us and their spheres of society. And if Christian leaders in these spheres will uphold God’s principles in their positions of influence, God’s blessings will be multiplied in a healthy and wealthy society …. God’s kingdom purposes will come forth on Earth as in Heaven!



____________________________________________________



Over the past several years, televangelist Kenneth Copeland has fancied himself to be a movie star and played the role of a mafia godfather in the movies "The Rally", Parts I and II.






In “The Rally 1: A Change Is Coming”, Antonio Miguel Sarka, Sr.. (Kenneth Copeland), the traditional patriarch of a powerful crime family, suddenly decides to give up his control of the family business and return to the old country for a while. He also wants his son, Junior (T-Bone), to give it up, leave that place with him and its memories to start a new life, but Junior has no intention of giving up his birthright. He bitterly rejects his father’s offer. With Sarka gone, Junior steps into his role as head of the family and begins a new era terrorizing their city in a brutal wave of drug trafficking and ruthless violence. In the meantime, Rick (Rick Reyna), with Rallys for Christ, is determined to organize a local rally to bring hope to the devastated community. But, Junior sends his thugs to threaten the rally team because he knows that hope will eventually break the hold he has over the people.


The Rally 2: Breaking the Curse” aspires to answer the philsophical question: Can a man ever be satisfied with money, cars, houses, airplanes, and the fullness of this world? The film says that the answer is no! Antonio Miguel Sarka, Sr. (Kenneth Copeland) is that man. Even though it seems like Sarka found all that he neededs in “The Rally 1”, his heart is telling him that he needs more from life. In “The Rally 2”, his character sees that Love will cause a man to lay down his riches, his pride, and even his life in order to reach the most precious thing in the world to him: his family. Now on the move to the big city of Los Angeles, Sarka is being called to the City of Angels (i.e. Los Angeles) for a date with Destiny.






Other Suggested Reading About Kenneth Copeland Via Clickable News-Story Links

Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, "Sexual Perversion" In Their "Declaration Of Dependence Upon God"

Kenneth Copeland Declares: "I’m Like Osama Bin Laden, But In A Good Way!"

Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been "Called And Anointed By God" To Be The Next President

Dominionist Pseudo-Historian David Barton’s Anti-Gay Discussion On Televangelist Kenneth Copeland's Program Causes It To Be Dropped In Australia

Trump Meets With Prosperity Gospel Preachers Who Can Cure Ebola And Bring Chickens Back From The Dead

Southern Baptist Spokesman Condemns Dominionist Pseudo-Historian David Barton And Televangelist Kenneth Copeland For Their "Shocking And Unconscionable" Remarks About About American Soldiers Suffering From Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder


Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson, And Other Far-Right Leaders For His Advisory Board


"God’s Guy": 27 Religious Right Justifications For Supporting Donald Trump



1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I really hate Dominion fans. What a stupid, boring game.

Apparently mostly old white people like it.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
I'm just glad that jackholes like this are becoming less and less representitive of the Christian Church as a whole.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
But this christian leader has lost perspective and has decided the ends justify the means.

Gotta disagree. Copeland is a mindless egomaniac who worries far more about unborn fetuses and whether two men are having sex than disease, poverty, hopelessness, bigotry, injustice, and war. Jesus is going to bitch-slap him all the way to Hell.


Apparently you fail at understanding the basic premise of Christianity:
Jesus came to die to shed blood for the forgiveness of sins to provide for the saving of souls... not to fix poverty, eliminate slavery, remove oppression, or eliminate social injustice.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
That sucks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
sao123 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
But this christian leader has lost perspective and has decided the ends justify the means.

Gotta disagree. Copeland is a mindless egomaniac who worries far more about unborn fetuses and whether two men are having sex than disease, poverty, hopelessness, bigotry, injustice, and war. Jesus is going to bitch-slap him all the way to Hell.


Apparently you fail at understanding the basic premise of Christianity:
Jesus came to die to shed blood for the forgiveness of sins to provide for the saving of souls... not to fix poverty, eliminate slavery, remove oppression, or eliminate social injustice.



4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


windsagio wrote:
I'm just glad that jackholes like this are becoming less and less representitive of the Christian Church as a whole.

At the same time, however, they nonetheless aspire to become more and more representative of your local, state, and national seats of government, because they believe that a dominant minority can rule the majority of us.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:


windsagio wrote:
I'm just glad that jackholes like this are becoming less and less representitive of the Christian Church as a whole.

At the same time, however, they nonetheless aspire to become more and more representative of your local, state, and national seats of government, because they believe that a dominant minority can rule the majority of us.




They can try whatever they want. Even the church is leaving them behind.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dominionist Activist Janet Folger-Porter Stumps For Trump And Isn't Deterred By His Lewd Statements In The Least


Shampoo4you wrote:
I really hate Dominion fans. What a stupid, boring game.

Apparently mostly old white people like it.

Well, we're working on that. After all, "Dominionism Rising" is only in the play-testing phase, and although it aspires to be the ultimate area-control game where you have to gain majority control in all seven -- count 'em -- *7 spheres of influence* to win the game (No simple majority about it!), a typical game is also running around 7 hours as well (averaging one hour per Dominionist "mountain" conquered).

Nonetheless, since it's become all too apparent that the following card from the game is a wee bit over-powered, I no longer believe its critics are heretics.


Homophobic Harpy


Domionism Advocate Janet Folger-Porter of Faith2Action

Each other player reveals all cards and discards Action cards featuring only characters that match his/her own sex.

You yourself get +1 coin for each card in your hand featuring only characters of the opposite sex.

Cost: 5 coppers

_________________________________________



Speaking of which, what an irony! Janet Folger-Porter has recently been in the news!


> Excerpts from the August 22, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Kyle Mantyla entitled:

Dominionist Activist Janet Folger-Porter Declares: "God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump"





Today, radical right-wing activist Janet Folger-Porter released a video explaining why she will be voting for Donald Trump and warning Christians that they will be held accountable by God if the refuse to do likewise.

Praising Trump for his promises to appoint anti-choice judges, allow churches to directly support candidates without losing their tax-exempt status and make sure that everyone in America says, “Merry Christmas,” Porter declared that the basic choice in this election is “between life or death for millions.”

“God actually told us not to sit [out the election] when He gave us His voter guide in Deuteronomy,” she said. “He said, ‘Choose life that you and your descendants may live.’ You might feel good about yourself sitting out this election, but I can assure you unborn babies won’t. The main choice set before us is life or death for millions.”

Porter then cited anti-Nazi dissident pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s famous “To not to speak is to speak” quote, which she conveniently updated by adding, “To not to vote is to vote.”

Porter will be voting for Trump, she concluded, “because the alternative is unthinkable.”


__________________________________________________




> Excerpts from the October 12, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story bgy Kyle Mantyla entitled:

Dominionism Advocate Janet Folger-Porter Declares: "Trump’s Appalling Statements Don’t Matter Because Only He Can Save America From Becoming A Police State"






Religious Right activist Janet Folger-Porter joined Colorado state Rep. Gordon Klingenschmitt on his “Pray In Jesus' Name” program yesterday to discuss the recently-released recording of Donald Trump bragging about being able to get away with sexually assaulting women because he is famous.

Despite admitting that Trump’s remarks were “appalling” and indefensible, Porter was not particularly worried about them because, she said that the only thing that matters is electing Trump so that he can place anti-choice justices on the Supreme Court who will overturn its 1973 Roe v. Wade decision and outlaw abortion.

Trump made his remarks over a decade ago when “he was a carnal man,” Porter asserted, but he is now a “baby Christian” who has dedicated himself to Christ and therefore his sins should be forgiven, especially since he has now surrounded himself with good conservative Christian activists who are serving as his political advisors.

“It’s a carnal moment, it’s a locker room statement,” Porter said of Trump’s comments, noting that what really matters is the future of the Supreme Court.

Janet Folger-Porter wrote:


If you want to protect babies again in your lifetime, you have to vote for Donald Trump. You can say, "I stood on principles and look how moral I am and look at how righteous I am" and you can please a lot of men by saying, "See, I can’t be a part of someone who was once carnal, I can’t be part of someone who was once a sinner." What you’re going to do then is have to explain to your children why the Constitution is shredded, why now we live in a police state without a First Amendment, a Second Amendment, a Fourth Amendment, [and] a Tenth Amendment. That’s what we’re looking at and the stakes have never, ever been higher.



__________________________________________________




> Excerpts from the October 12, 2016 Right Wing Watch news story by Brian Tashment entitled:

Dominionism Advocate Janet Folger-Porter Declares: "Trump’s Supreme-Court-Justices Pledge Is A Pro-Lifer’s Dream Come True"

On Monday, Texas Republican U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert spoke with Janet Folger-Porter, a conservative activist and the founder of Faith2Action, about how homosexuality is so vile that it led to Noah’s Flood.

They both followed up on an earlier discussion they'd had when Rep. Gohmert was guest-hosting the “Point of View” radio show and interviewed Porter about her anti-LGBT film “Light Wins,” in which he and other prominent Republicans, such as Rand Paul and Mike Huckabee, had appeared.





Although he's previously registered his concerns about the prospect of future gay space colonies, Gohmert quoted a portion of her movie in which Porter, who believes that same-sex marriage caused Noah’s Flood, alleges that the only time in history besides today “where homosexual unions were authorized as marriage was in the ‘Days of Noah.’”

“We know homosexuality was widespread in Greece and Rome and Babylon and especially in Sodom and Gomorrah, but that’s a little scary that it wasn’t legal except before the flood,” Gohmert commented.

Janet Folger-Porter responded that this statement “tells you where we are in the overall timeline — “

“Does it ever!” Gohmert interjected.

Janet Folger-Porter then claimed that Hillary Clinton’s support for LGBT rights will further push the world towards the Last Days because:

Janet Folger-Porter wrote:


This was the issue that led to the flood and that this will be a sign of what’s to come that "as it was in the days of Noah so it will be in the coming of the Son of Man." If we don’t correct this we, then we are crying out for judgment. We are crying out for the end of the world as we know it.


When the conversation later turned to the release of the 2005 "Access Hollywood" tape of Donald Trump bragging that he could sexually assault women because of his celebrity status, both Janet Folger-Porter and Louie Gohmert strongly defended Trump.

“I wouldn’t vote for the Apostle Paul before he became a Christian either,” Porter said, telling viewers that they “have to vote for Trump because he’s the guy that’s promised to put pro-lifers on the court.”

“This is a pro-lifer’s dream come true,” she added, referring to Trump’s two lists of potential Supreme Court nominees and his commitment to “unpass” the Supreme Court's 1973 Roe v. Wade decision legalizing abortion.



2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


windsagio wrote:
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
windsagio wrote:
I'm just glad that jackholes like this are becoming less and less representitive of the Christian Church as a whole.

At the same time, however, they nonetheless aspire to become more and more representative of your local, state, and national seats of government, because they believe that a dominant minority can rule the majority of us.

They can try whatever they want. Even the church is leaving them behind.

And your source for that unsupported assertion is .... ?

Moreover, since the New Apostolic Reformation denomination is all about Dominionism, the church is most certainly not leaving them behind since that denomination is all about achieving the political objectives of Dominionism.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Christians who don’t vote are ‘going to be guilt-tripp`n of redrum’
wow Don't "B" that TRUMP Vote Loser so instead GO GREEN 2016! goo
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.