Jonathan Krieger
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I just launched a board game night at a restaurant. Basically, I bring in a ton of games and people can play whatever they want. The one area I've quickly found out that I am lacking is the mindless fun games you can play while drinking beers with a group of friends. Obviously there's Cards Against Humanity, and I've found that this crowd has loved Billionaire Banshee and Anomia. What else would be up their alley?

The goal is to give them the next game they're going to love that they've never even heard of before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gallo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Monikers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Drog
United States
Ponte Vedra Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Time's Up! Title Recall!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Krieger
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Re: Monikers and time's up!

Thank you these are exactly the category of games I'm looking for, the only problem is there is one other restriction I have to work with. This is an event at a restaurant that needs to be something people could all play sitting around a table, that doesn't require a lot of standing or moving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Drog
United States
Ponte Vedra Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultimate Werewolf: Ultimate Edition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Krieger
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Thank you very much everyone for the suggestions, really appreciate it. Think I've found some good options, though if anyone thinks of any more please let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.