Hide
5 Posts

Conan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Spells for the Overlord rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Lavery
msg tools
The rulebook has no mention on how you select or choose spells. So for example when the Overlord prepares for the first scenario he has to take Zohar Sag and he has the Magic Use Skill, but there is no mention of how you deal with the Spells he has or uses in the rulebook.

Does the Overlord player chose them? Does Zohar Sag have a preferred set up for spells just like the Heroes? Does he have one, two or three spells? The rulebook has no mention of this at all. Any help would be really be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rockatansky Ash
msg tools
I read somewhere (don't remember where) that in this scenario he doesn't have a spell. If a hero or bad guy have spells it will be indicated on the scenario details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mb
Pyramidou wrote:
I read somewhere (don't remember where) that in this scenario he doesn't have a spell. If a hero or bad guy have spells it will be indicated on the scenario details.

Correct. I don't remember where I saw it, though, maybe the Monolith forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Lavery
msg tools
Could anyone point out where this is located? Just no mention of it in that scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
C'est le Gomazio à crête mordorée, dont le cri annonce le soir...
mbmbmbmbmb
Short version:
If a character has spell cards, they're specified in the scenario.
If nothing's written in the scenario : no spells.

Depending on the scenario, an identical character can have different spells (or none).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.