$35.00
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the kickstarter mentioned all Paypal purchases made outside of KS would be added at the end of the campaign to unlock more stuff. Has anything additional been unlocked since the end of the campaign? I'm really curious what that last silhouette teaser was and I want it!

Maybe they're waiting until all late pledging closes before giving a grand total?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They said that we will have more news after Essen Spiel.

Busy week for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Jackson
Australia
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They mention it in the last update

"- After Essen we're going to talk more about the remaining Stretch Goals. It takes 2 weeks to get the payments from Kickstarter - at that point we know how many payments failed and what the actual total raised was. We then use the Paypal / webstore pledge funds to fill in what was lost AND hopefully increase the total raised, perhaps reaching another goal or two... "
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet... Here's hoping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Jackson
Australia
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Also, not sure if you've seen it, but people in the comments have been saying it looks like Alakhai, Ive got no idea as I am brand new to mutant chronicles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Warfield
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I heard that, too, Sam. Im also slightly ignorant of the MC universe. As kids we had the original Siege board game. Had no idea there was an RPG or a TTG until a year ago. Very stoked to learn more and play the new game once it is released

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stavros tsiakalos
msg tools
It does look like Alakhai. In the old sourcebooks it stated that Alakhai the Cunning plots to overthrow his master Algeroth. In the Warzone game there are stats for two versions of him: Alakhai the Cunning and Alakhai Ascendant. So perhaps the unlock has to do with a stronger Alakhai or even a Dark Legion VS Dark Legion play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Warfield
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
They recently set up a poll for the KS backers to vote on a set of double sided tiles, a villain, and a hero to vote on.

http://www.modiphius.com/siege-vote.html

It looks like Alakhai is one you can vote on, so maybe we didn't unlock the creature

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.