Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antti Tahvanainen
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if this question is covered somewhere, but.. how does Hermes fall solo mission work with HF Colonization sunspot cycle? As the cycle is 12 spots long, only first third (1-6) being blue, the 19-turn limit just doesn't seem to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mbmbmb
The version I'm looking at shows 23 turns, not 19. Maybe you have an older version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antti Tahvanainen
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you find that chapter, is it in living rules or such somewhere? And yes, I have old (?) version of basic game and 2nd edition Colonization module.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mbmbmb
That's from the PDF rules for the 3rd edition from here.

I'm sure they'll work with the 2nd edition as well as pretty much the only difference to basic solo rules is: Only use Supports and make a events roll after every year.

It's a fun quick scenario. I played it maybe a week ago and it only took a half hour or so to play. I even managed to win with about 3 years to spare.

Good luck to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.