$5.00
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just fucking sad.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/muslim-family-fled-ameri...=&

I have several Muslim families that are friends of ours... all outstanding humans, excel at their careers and life, and have the same fears.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Just fucking sad.

I have several Muslim families that are friends of ours... all outstanding humans, excel at their careers and life, and have the same fears.

It will take decades to rid the country of the stench that Trump and his fucking lackeys have shipped up. Shaping up to be as big a stain as the Japanese internments
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
At least we all agree that the little brats that beat him up will not get a good spanking from their upstanding liberal parents. That would be horrible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
At least we all agree that the little brats that beat him up will not get a good spanking from their upstanding liberal parents. That would be horrible.

But we all know the kids with the liberal parents were probably NOT the ones beating up that poor kid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Koldfoot wrote:
At least we all agree that the little brats that beat him up will not get a good spanking from their upstanding liberal conservative white parents. That would be horrible.

FTFY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Just fucking sad.

Sorry, I was busy reading about the 6 Christians killed in Kenya by Muslims. Anyway, what were you saying ? something about this kid is leaving because people are mean ? Oh boo hoo.

#first_world_problems.

Quote:
I have several Muslim families that are friends of ours

I have several dozen Muslim relatives who agree that people from Islamic nations are really fucking shit up and need to be screens a little bit closer.

Anecdotal jujitsu bitchez !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Just fucking sad.

Sorry, I was busy reading about the 6 Christians killed in Kenya by Muslims. Anyway, what were you saying ? something about this kid is leaving because people are mean ? Oh boo hoo.

#first_world_problems.

Quote:

I have several dozen Muslim relatives who agree that people from Islamic nations are really fucking shit up and need to be screens a little bit closer.

Jeremy... I will fund your mission if you promise to travel to Africa and protect your flock. Seriously... check book open. I just want you to camo up, choose a gun, get on a plane, and go win your God wings by Rambo'ing it in Africa.

Please, please, please put your actions in front of your convictions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Just fucking sad.

#first_world_problems.

Quote:

Is empathy just another four letter word to you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulesjd wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Just fucking sad.

#first_world_problems.

Quote:

Is empathy just another four letter word to you?

Jeremy has been poisoned by some old fuckers that he hangs with... that's my guess. He is gullible and h'aint too bright, so easily swayed by rhetoric and the faux war on Christians.

Fuckers like him are the nameless fodder that gets fed into the cannons during wars based on religion.

I just hope his child isn't poisoned by all this venom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

Violence as a punishment for violence... That'll show them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Jeremy... I will fund your mission if you promise to travel to Africa and protect your flock. Seriously... check book open.

I spent 18 months in Africa, not intrested in going back. But thanks ?

darthhugo wrote:
I just want you to camo up, choose a gun, get on a plane, and go win your God wings by Rambo'ing it in Africa.

I am a liberal atheist who believe's in the NAP, so I am not sure if you are talking to me or just having a stroke again.

Uh oh, left leaning France, might also have a problem, well according to their own leaders.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3834003/President-Ho...

I also think its funny that you associate me with the clan. The Klan is a wing of the democrat party , you literately make no sense.

update your material, this shtick you are working is not aging well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Jeremy... I will fund your mission if you promise to travel to Africa and protect your flock. Seriously... check book open.

darthhugo wrote:
I just want you to camo up, choose a gun, get on a plane, and go win your God wings by Rambo'ing it in Africa.

I am a liberal atheist who believe's in the NAP, so I am not sure if you are talking to me or just having a stroke again.

Uh oh, left leaning France, might also have a problem, well according to their own leaders.
[url]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3834003/President-Ho...[/url]

I also think its funny that you associate me with the clan. The Klan is a wing of the democrat party , you literately make no sense.

Do you have something post 60's to reference? Because that line hasn't been true as long as you have been alive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
Do you have something post 60's to reference? Because that line hasn't been true as long as you have been alive.

Your Democrat nominee perhaps ? did Hillary send back Will Quigg's check yet ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So you mean the guy who recanted and admited to ding fucked up opinions is your proof? Nice Christian values there, fuck forgiveness when someone repents right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
So you mean the guy who recanted and admited to ding fucked up opinions is your proof? Nice Christian values there, fuck forgiveness when someone repents right?

Were you in the Klan as a leader into your 30's ?
Into his freaking 30's back when 18 year old men were winning wars ! its not like today where 30 year olds live in the parents basement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:

Who was also the guy who worked so tirelessly for civil rights that his passing was mourned by the NAACP

How fucking stupid does one have to be to keep bringing upthe same alt right lies that have been discredited time and time again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
Who was also the guy who worked so tirelessly for civil rights

Oh he did ? lets take a look at how blacks are doing these day under his leadership in the senate and Democrats being in charge of all 3 branches nearly 60% of the time since the civil rights movement.

Black home ownership below 50%
The poverty rate for blacks is now 25.8%.
Fewer than half of young black men are working a full-time job.
The black workforce is decreasing, down to 52.8%
White households are 8 times richer on average.
blacks make up about 30 percent of the United States’ population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned.
Black abortions at an higher levels then all other races.

Can you please tell the Democrats to STOP "helping", you guys are destroying the black family ! I wish we could enact the mercy rule and make you guys quit "helping".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

darthhugo wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3834003/President-Ho...

Please, provide us some evidence of the fact that you have ever traveled outside of Iowa?

You reek of podunk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:

Oh, you just need to apologize and we can forget about anything you did ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
You reek of podunk.

wow, you really zinged me with that one.

That's it ? that's all you could come up with ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Just fucking sad.

#first_world_problems.

Quote:

If your the one justifying the hatred that is driving an innocent family from this country, then you are the one wearing the white sheets there cupcake. Planning on burning a few crosses on lawns or will you just be cheering them on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Oh, you just need to apologize and we can forget about anything you did ?

You also need to prove that you are a better person or forgiveness shouldn't be granted. Shit he's half-assedly apologizing for things he said LAST WEEK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
If your the one justifying the hatred that is driving an innocent family from this country

So you think the kids in this story who were picking on the little Muslim kid are Trump supporters ? Was it their goal to get this kids parent to pick up and move ?

Here is a news flash, kids are assholes.

Kumitedad wrote:
then you are the one wearing the white sheets there cupcake. Planning on burning a few crosses on lawns or will you just be cheering them on?

No, I am the guy who can take in data and logically process it. for example the dad Zeeshan-ul-hassan Usmani is an author. Interesting, I wonder what he writes about. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeeshan-ul-Hassan_Usmani

Oh boy, I sure hope this is not another clock boy type story.

Also, funny how kids being shit heads gets turned into Trump !!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
Who was also the guy who worked so tirelessly for civil rights

Oh he did ? lets take a look at how blacks are doing these day under his leadership in the senate and Democrats being in charge of all 3 branches nearly 60% of the time since the civil rights movement.

Black home ownership below 50%
The poverty rate for blacks is now 25.8%.
Fewer than half of young black men are working a full-time job.
The black workforce is decreasing, down to 52.8%
White households are 8 times richer on average.
blacks make up about 30 percent of the United States’ population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned.
Black abortions at an higher levels then all other races.

Can you please tell the Democrats to STOP "helping", you guys are destroying the black family ! I wish we could enact the mercy rule and make you guys quit "helping".

Someone give Jeremy a thesaurus. He needs to learn the difference between correlation and causation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
If your the one justifying the hatred that is driving an innocent family from this country

So you think the kids in this story who were picking on the little Muslim kid are Trump supporters ? Was it their goal to get this kids parent to pick up and move ?

Here is a news flash, kids are assholes.

Kumitedad wrote:
then you are the one wearing the white sheets there cupcake. Planning on burning a few crosses on lawns or will you just be cheering them on?

No, I am the guy who can take in data and logically process it. for example the dad Zeeshan-ul-hassan Usmani is an author. Interesting, I wonder what he writes about. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeeshan-ul-Hassan_Usmani

Oh boy, I sure hope this is not another clock boy type story.

Also, funny how kids being shit heads gets turned into Trump !!!!!!

Really waiting with anticipation for your "Jeremy Does Africa" picto-history.

There are so many lies that spew from your pie-hole, how can a person keep up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.