Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Just checking. I think this isn't a preorder and is actually an order, but will it be shipping virtually immediately? When can one expect to get it in their hands if they order it tomorrow?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It ships immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is not a preorder - they will begin shipping orders as soon as they get them.

I brought this question up on the official MvM forums, and Chris responded:

Quote:

Assuming there are no problems with getting the shipment through customs and to our warehouse, they should ship as quickly as we can. 'Days' feels right, but I'd like to manage expectations a bit since this is our first time doing this - and if there's one thing I've learned through this process - things rarely go how you plan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
Does anyone know where in the US they ship from , does it so same day, and are they using FedEx Home? As in, is there any chance that it'll arrive on Friday outer Saturday for some people?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lankyb wrote:
Does anyone know where in the US they ship from , does it so same day, and are they using FedEx Home? As in, is there any chance that it'll arrive on Friday outer Saturday for some people?

They're headquartered out of California, but I'm not sure if that's where their distribution center is, although I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

They're shipping via i-parcel / UPS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
The NA merch warehouse is in Chicago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Our distribution warehouse is actually in Wisconsin.

I think, at most, we can ship 2k units a day, so if we quickly sell out, it will probably take a week or so to process all of the orders. Plus there will be some transit time. I'd much rather manage your expectations here than to feel like I unintentionally 'promised' something by not speaking up. I suspect units will begin arriving between 2 days and 2 weeks of the order being placed. There may be new complications that arise as we're going through this, but I can assure you we won't be taking orders and then heading to some backroom and doing high-fives. We'll work to get it out to you as quickly as we can, but that may take some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
Our distribution warehouse is actually in Wisconsin.

How odd, the FAQ on your site says Chicago

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203612240-Ri...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harper Hobbs
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If we forgo the first round of orders, will the December orders arrive at our address before the holidays?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bhobs wrote:
If we forgo the first round of orders, will the December orders arrive at our address before the holidays?

On another forum Chris said that they will try but there is no guarantee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bhobs wrote:

I can't guarantee that, unfortunately. I wish I could, and we're obviously hoping to get copies out by the holidays, but there are too many factors (like the shipment being squared away in customs) that prevent me from saying with certainty, "I guarantee it will be there by Christmas."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
elac yenwod
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Riot Kades wrote:
I can assure you we won't be taking orders and then heading to some backroom and doing high-fives.

If the game is as good as I keep hearing, I don't think anyone would fault you if you decided to take the time to do one high-five.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elacyenwod wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:
I can assure you we won't be taking orders and then heading to some backroom and doing high-fives.

If the game is as good as I keep hearing, I don't think anyone would fault you if you decided to take the time to do one high-five.

Agree. You would even have my permission to do a single jumping high ten.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Bloxham
Australia
flag msg tools
Is there any idea on the expected shipping time to Australia once it leaves the distribution center? I can only see the time frame for the US and I am pretty certain it will take longer than 2-3 days to get to Aus unless they were sent express airmail which is unlikely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.