Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) It says something about expansion and i have a bunch of extra cards. I am pretty sure I know what to do with them, but it isn't changing the fact that the rule book isn't really saying anything about them.

2) The rules say nothing about setting up the hiding spot tokens, there is a picture showing them, but the text says nothing about it.

3) The rule book doesent say much about how scared works? Whats the point of being scared?

4) when being chased, it says you can swap with a player before the reveal card is showed. It however doesn't say you cant swap back as well. seeing that it goes counter clockwise does that mean if I get to run first I swap with the player to my right, can they then immediately swap back with me?

5) with the above question, does that mean if your are Klein,im assuming you can use this to try to get people killed?

6) with the question 3, do you only get your benefit if your scared? I just dont get the problem with being scared

7) Whats the point of the Klein standup?

I may have missed some rules. Thanks for the help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Downie
United Kingdom
Wirral
Merseyside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) I noticed this as well. Easy enough to read from the set up card though. Would have been nice to see something in the rulebook though.

2) Page 9, third sentence "Place the HIDING PLACE tiles for the Act next to the board."

3) You can't hide when you're scared. See page 13.

4) No. It says to swap "following normal swapping rules". As such you can't swap with someone if their last turn was swapping with you.

5) Yes. Or there was no other option.

6) You always have your special ability.

7) Player turn marker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.