Corbin Gross
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey everybody.

I just picked up the Secret Wars I & II expansions yesterday. Can't wait to play 'em.

I noticed as soon as I opened it that one of the cards was mispacked and smashed by the shrink wrap. Kitty Pride Infiltrate HQ...

I was going to email UDE and request a new one, but after I got finished counting and sorting all the cards, I ended up with a few extras. Two extra copies of that Kitty Pride card (16 total Kitty Pride) and an extra Black Bolt (15 total).

Is that typical? Should there be extras of those?

Needless to say, unless there are more than 14 of those heroes, the set is complete and ready to go.

Just wanted to see if any of you had that experience...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Shaunessy

California
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
No that is not normal nor should it have happened. I'm glad you did receive all the cards though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corbin Gross
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Crazy, right?

But all's well that ends well, I suppose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wyant
United States
Spindale
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand the double backed cards. Why not put in new Shield Ops and agents to replace worn versions of those cards instead of wasting ink on nothing cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar event when I bought the Villains base set. I got an extra copy of the Antman adversary card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.