$30.00
Daniel Hogetoorn
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi everybody!

The next edition of the annual TS Convention will be held in Amsterdam on May 6/7, 2017. The tournament will be held on a (for me) new location:

S&O Pontania
Roomtuintjes 233
1093 TD AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

I still need to discuss further details regarding the use of the location and the food and drink possibilities to be able to determine the entrance fee and other issues. Therefore, regularly check the website for updates: https://unitedfriendseu.wordpress.com/ts-convention/

Besides the normal (games and/or money) prizes, I will again try to make a specific promo card for all participants. Unfortunately I have no possibilities to arrange accommodation, so that’s everybody’s own responsibility.

Mail me on dhogetoorn@gmail.com if you will join!

Cheers,
Daniël.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogetoorn
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmb
In the meantime we could welcome participants from Belgium, Luxembourg, Greece and the USA. Only 4 months before the tournament starts! Please let me know if you like to join!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
Together, we are the United Nations
badge
Gunulfr ok Øgotr ok Aslakr ok Rolfr resþu sten þænsi æftir Ful, felaga sin, ær warþ ... døþr, þa kunungar barþusk.
mb
DeDaan wrote:
Roomtuintjes 233

Just out of curiosity: am I right that the street translates as "Small Cream Gardens"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogetoorn
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmb
turbothy wrote:
DeDaan wrote:
Roomtuintjes 233

Just out of curiosity: am I right that the street translates as "Small Cream Gardens"?

Yup :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.