3 Posts

The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary» Forums » Variants

Subject: Modular Apocalypse Terrain Tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lee miller
msg tools
mb
I recently purchased the Battle Systems Urban Apocalypse Terrain set. The one thing I didn't like about it was the mats. So I designed my own 8x8 double sided modular tiles. I designed all the textures and printed them off on full sheet labels to stick to Heavy Mounting Board. Before that though, I applied sheet magnets to both sides so the whole set is magnetized.

I'm thinking about bringing this to Kickstarter in the future but wanted to post some pics and info first to see if there would be any interest in it. These tiles could easily be combined with the Battle Systems Apocalypse terrain set and used for modified games of Zombicide.

Here are some pics.

As shown in this picture, I magnetized all the furniture. This is highly useful and keeps from accidently knocking things around. Each package I sell would come with additional magnets for doing this yourself. I also magnetized all the doors as you can see just to the right of the tile in my hand.

As for prices, I'm looking at

22 Double Sided Tiles, with magnets on both sides for around $125.

I could do without the magnets for $85
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud smoker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this looks amazing , I would probably pledge.

Please add Black Plague too ... :-)

Good Luck and see you in KS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Black Plague players can add Massive Darkness tiles to get a dungeon/vault going but there were many requests for woodlands during the campaign.

It is a shame the Battle Systems scenery is not a good fit for the Zombicide style tiles as it is a shame to get rid of the tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.