Subject: Running out of cards in Lantern phase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Didier Renard
France
Saint-Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know what you're thinking, I must be in a terrible position if this is happening... But it just did!
Playing solo, I was forced to pass buying the support token on turn 3 (because of Nat Turner's revolt). Well I guess I could waste 10$ but I thought I would avoid that and defer buying until turn 4.
Anyway, I have only 4 cards from period 1 to fill the queue. I guess I should not add a card from the second deck (not yet active). Correct?

Now let's see where this leads me... probably to another defeat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
boulou wrote:
I know what you're thinking, I must be in a terrible position if this is happening... But it just did!
Playing solo, I was forced to pass buying the support token on turn 3 (because of Nat Turner's revolt). Well I guess I could waste 10$ but I thought I would avoid that and defer buying until turn 4.
Anyway, I have only 4 cards from period 1 to fill the queue. I guess I should not add a card from the second deck (not yet active). Correct?

Now let's see where this leads me... probably to another defeat!

Correct. If you run out of cards, then that is it, you don't get more. It's one reason to try not to spend too much time in any particular period.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.