Popular Tags: [View All]
Maxime Boucher
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

The +2 strength value of Beachhead markers is in red. Does this have any implication? I mean is it like a Tenacious unit (you can get a shift left in battle but the marker must take the step loss on a D/DR result?)

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
Ste-Thérèse
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
maximus82 wrote:
Hi,

The +2 strength value of Beachhead markers is in red. Does this have any implication? I mean is it like a Tenacious unit (you can get a shift left in battle but the marker must take the step loss on a D/DR result?)

Thanks!

Yes it means it's Tenacious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K
United States
Palatine
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
licinius wrote:
maximus82 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks!

Yes it means it's Tenacious.

Please also confirm that the two beachhead strength points may voluntarily attack with other units in the beachhead hex. After all, it's red, not white.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
Ste-Thérèse
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
htjester wrote:

Please also confirm that the two beachhead strength points may voluntarily attack with other units in the beachhead hex. After all, it's red, not white.

Yes they can indeed attack, it represents Naval fire support and extra beach defence units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.