4 Posts

Legends of Andor» Forums » Rules

Subject: liberating the mine and silver event cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edu Avalon
Guatemala
flag msg tools
Hi I'm starting the Official Bonus Legend Liberating the mine. It is said that you have to use the silver event cards, instead of the golden ones. However, in the Legend 4 (which is like a reference for this legend) the event cards are not revealed at the begining of each game, but in this legend nothing is said about this. Should we reveal in this scenario the legend card at the begining of each turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In any legend that takes place in the mine, the only time you draw the silver event cards is when you resolve a fog token with the event card symbol. You do not reveal event cards at the beginning of each day, but you do have to resolve a Firestorm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chopkins828 wrote:
In any legend that takes place in the mine, the only time you draw the silver event cards is when you resolve a fog token with the event card symbol. You do not reveal event cards at the beginning of each day, but you do have to resolve a Firestorm.

This is because there is no event icon on sunrise field.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edu Avalon
Guatemala
flag msg tools
Thanks to both. Now it is clear...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.