I was playing a game and our warband got thrown into disorder. An event had us lose 2 spots of morale pushing it down to -4. The Warband strength was at 2 and training at 1. It didn't seem quite as bad as I expected.
From what I can see being in Disorder has the following effects:
1. You only get 1 renown when you gain renown as the Warmaster.
2. You can only take followers into battle if you spend a renown as the Warmaster for each follower.
3. I assume it puts us in more danger for events and whatnot.
1. Does that seem correct? Did I miss anything?
2. The "Rally" ability on the Warmaster card only comes into play when you're in Disorder, correct?
3. Having a -4 morale didn't seem to have any immediate effects that we could find. Other than lowering your Warband strength drastically, what else does having low morale actually do?