Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
If he does no-show, what should Clinton do? I think she's said she'd show up anyways, but I'm not sure if it would get broadcast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
put an empty chair there with a white feather.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
put an empty chair there with a white feather.

A mannequin with a bad, orange rug. Auto-responses spewing nonsensical, racist dribble.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No more debates? Please and thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At this point DJT isn't going to win the Presidency, but I would actually watch a debate where he showed up and just went thermonuclear on everybody. Crazy ass accusations against the Dems, crazy ass accusations about the Disloyal Rs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is based on one person mishearing one sentence in the middle of an aside, not on an actual announcement that he's dropping out of the next debate? If so, this thread is bullshit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
This is based on one person mishearing one sentence in the middle of an aside, not on an actual announcement that he's dropping out of the next debate? If so, this thread is bullshit.

Have you missed the part where this entire forum has turned into one circlejerk of schadenfreude for at least a month now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Have you missed the part where this entire forum has turned into one circlejerk of schadenfreude for at least a month now?

Is that a problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:

Well I've argued it would be the right thing for him to do for weeks, which makes it easy for me to believe.

GameCrossing wrote:

It's more that edgy feeling you get when you realize at the last moment that you're edging away from the abyss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:

So, so much mung and relief. Firehose from a Prell tanker will be in order, cum November 9.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:

Also;

Is it Schadenfreude when you're happy that people aren't gonna get something they THINK is good for them but which is actually a terrible disaster?

~~~

I guess we could be enjoying Trumps bad fortune, but he doesn't seem aware of it, so it would be a little weird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:

He did skip a debate in the primary, so it's not really that far fetched.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pustilnik
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The moderator is Chris Wallace, right? Wallace tends to lean a bit to the conservative side, so Trump should definitely attend. Also, it is his last chance to turn the election around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MikePustilnik wrote:
The moderator is Chris Wallace, right? Wallace tends to lean a bit to the conservative side

Other then working at Fox, please tell me how he leans "conservative".

The GOP should put in their clause, that each party can select a moderator. They keep letting the left dictate the debate and it does not help their mission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
MikePustilnik wrote:
The moderator is Chris Wallace, right? Wallace tends to lean a bit to the conservative side

He's a Republican.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
MikePustilnik wrote:

The GOP should put in their clause, that each party can select a moderator. They keep letting the left dictate the debate and it does not help their mission.

UNSKEW!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
MikePustilnik wrote:

He's a Republican.

Any source for that ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
jmilum wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
MikePustilnik wrote:

He's a Republican.

Any source for that ?

None, I made it up.

Honestly, I believe he's registered as a Democrat, but says that's only so he can vote in DC. I'm not sure where I read that though and don't care enough to look for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like most "newscasters", he probably doesn't register for any party so he can claim he is "unaffiliated" while always voting for a single party anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jageroxorz wrote:
Like most "newscasters", he probably doesn't register for any party so he can claim he is "unaffiliated" while always voting for a single party anyway.

That's pretty common in RSP too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
jageroxorz wrote:

That's pretty common in RSP too

As time increases, more and more people want to be able to say they are "Unaffiliated", because they think it makes them look smarter/more discerning (combined with the media's love and trumpeting of independents/undecideds). Also, it prevents you from thinking you have to defend everything a party supports or everything anyone from that party does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:

Is that a problem?

Well, about 6 of the Finest will start re-enacting the face scene in Poltergeist very shortly.

Unlike drew I care about you people, Finest or not.

I care very little...but I still care.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.