Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin
Australia
Terrey Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've been reluctant to pledge so far (for one reason and another). But as far as the concept for this game, I am absolutely stoked, and I think it absolutely nails what a zombie board game should be about. I can see that it has the ingredients to be a stellar game, providing it doesn't get bogged down by rules issues and oversights/mistakes.

Does anybody know if GBG are intending to do any more marketing efforts such asvideos or gameplay runthroughs etc. before the pledge manager runs out on the 31st October?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't even find a way to purchase it from their website. Did they shut down pre-orders already?

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune wrote:
I can't even find a way to purchase it from their website. Did they shut down pre-orders already?

Jorune

http://greenbriergames.com/zpocalypse2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Australia
Terrey Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
zeeparkes wrote:
Jorune wrote:

Jorune

http://greenbriergames.com/zpocalypse2

Hi

So any chance to a response to my question?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slim17 wrote:
I've been reluctant to pledge so far (for one reason and another). But as far as the concept for this game, I am absolutely stoked, and I think it absolutely nails what a zombie board game should be about. I can see that it has the ingredients to be a stellar game, providing it doesn't get bogged down by rules issues and oversights/mistakes.

Does anybody know if GBG are intending to do any more marketing efforts such asvideos or gameplay runthroughs etc. before the pledge manager runs out on the 31st October?

Thanks

They released a pdf of the latest rulebook in one of the KS updates:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gbg/zpocalypse-2-defend...

As for more videos, doubt it. Those things take more time and money than people realize. The latest update (from Oct. 21) has a production proof of the core box to check out. They state they are still waiting for some of the minis and the stretch goal production proofs due to arrive shortly.

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Australia
Terrey Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Jorune wrote:
slim17 wrote:

Thanks

They released a pdf of the latest rulebook in one of the KS updates:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gbg/zpocalypse-2-defend...

As for more videos, doubt it. Those things take more time and money than people realize. The latest update (from Oct. 21) has a production proof of the core box to check out. They state they are still waiting for some of the minis and the stretch goal production proofs due to arrive shortly.

Jorune

Did you end up pre-ordering it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No. I know the game is going to get made, but I just didn't want to lay out the money this far in advance.

I may be suffering kickstarter fatigue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.