Thumb up
 Hide
29 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Legendary: Deadpool» Forums » General

Subject: Your Alpha Flight (NO SORRY THAT'S DEADPOOL) Spoilers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

The title of this thread is a sick burn you'll understand once I upload the rules sheet.

The Deadpool Kid is worth four Victory Points. Didn't bother taking a picture of Deadpool's Friends, since we've seen them all already.

And here are the rules. Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nice! You forgot this card though:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In related news, I'd love it if this was a sneak peak/teaser into what's on tap for the next set!!! I'd love an Alpha Flight expansion!

**edit: Also, mention of Psylocke! Hmmm.......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Are all the Villain groups two scoops each of four flavors?

If so, what's the fourth of the four Deadpool's "Friends"? I'm not seeing it written up here. We're missing it over on the Complete Card Text thread. (Sorry!) Nevermind, and found it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Things I think about:

All of Solo's cards depict guns, as do two of Bob's. But NONE of Deapool's! surprise

Who will be the first to complain about the BAWDY LANGUAGE??? It could not be you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ducko Kaiju
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Am I the only one a little URKED the STRING RAY super rare card is of him in his Deadpool gear? I guess I would have preferred only one of his card had the Deadpool gear - and not his strongest card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deadpool's 'It'll grow back' card has some text on it that sounds like flavour text but isn't in the usual flavor text italic font. This card is in a deck with another card that gives attack boosts for cards with flavour text.

My question is:
Are Upper Deck trolling us?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
DiggetyDog46 wrote:
Who will be the first to complain about the BAWDY LANGUAGE??? It could not be you!

I will haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Mills
United Kingdom
Forest Row
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like Slapstick's rare

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil Deadpool is really - really tough! Not only does he have his own Immortal& Undefeated tactic, but he will also make sure to clog your deck with nasty wounds. Niiiice!

Macho Gomez has less threatening tactics but he encourages take-that behavior so he is not a piece of cake to deal with. Good stuff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I gotta say, the design of this set is awesome! I love it. Possibly my favourite small-box expansion so far...(although I won't receive mine for a week or two yet, I don't think)...can't wait to get this one to the table.

Great art as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Vinyl
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
ducko wrote:
Am I the only one a little URKED the STRING RAY super rare card is of him in his Deadpool gear? I guess I would have preferred only one of his card had the Deadpool gear - and not his strongest card.

Nah, I'm with you, but it's not a huge deal to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little sad Slapstick doesn't have a card title involving his hammer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thud105 wrote:
In related news, I'd love it if this was a sneak peak/teaser into what's on tap for the next set!!! I'd love an Alpha Flight expansion!

Maybe the next big box could be a theme instead of a story line. Legendary Marvel - International edition. Alpha Flight, Big Hero Six, Excalibur, Winter Guard, others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jones
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Baymax taking down Sasquatch?

Yes please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thud105 wrote:

I'm so hoping this is the case...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ducko Kaiju
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
jhochges wrote:
Thud105 wrote:

Maybe the next big box could be a theme instead of a story line. Legendary Marvel - International edition. Alpha Flight, Big Hero Six, Excalibur, Winter Guard, others.

I like the idea of theme, teams or groups for Big Box. Inhumans!

After this expansion, and the missing characters from the group that I would have loved to play with; I wouldn't mind another Dark City type expansion with a variety of different characters to help fill some missing team roasters. I am sure this has been said before; cue the broken record music.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jones
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a better discussion about that over here.
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23937500#23937500

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ducko Kaiju
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Request: Custom for pet sidekick Dogpool and Doop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Archer
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jhochges wrote:
Thud105 wrote:

Love the idea, but fans of individual groups wouldn't get all the characters they want. For example, I'd love an Alpha Flight set with Guardian, Sasquatch, Snowbird, Shaman, Northstar, Aurora, Marrina, and Puck. That's eight characters alone, all of whom are considered the quintessential Alpha Flight team. If you wanted an AF big box, you could include Vindicator, Box, Talisman, and some of the "newer" members like Nemesis, Windshear, and so on. But what would be the demand for such a set? And yet eight characters take up a huge space in an International big box. Would there be enough space for favourites from Big Hero 6, Winter Guard, and Excalibur? Make no mistake - I really, really like the idea - I just don't know if the compromises in characters would be worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Not for nothing, but don't ever expect Big Hero 6 in Legendary. Disney has made it clear that they now handle the merchandising for that property.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ducko Kaiju
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
TyrellArcher wrote:
jhochges wrote:
Thud105 wrote:

Love the idea, but fans of individual groups wouldn't get all the characters they want. For example, I'd love an Alpha Flight set with Guardian, Sasquatch, Snowbird, Shaman, Northstar, Aurora, Marrina, and Puck. That's eight characters alone, all of whom are considered the quintessential Alpha Flight team. If you wanted an AF big box, you could include Vindicator, Box, Talisman, and some of the "newer" members like Nemesis, Windshear, and so on. But what would be the demand for such a set? And yet eight characters take up a huge space in an International big box. Would there be enough space for favourites from Big Hero 6, Winter Guard, and Excalibur? Make no mistake - I really, really like the idea - I just don't know if the compromises in characters would be worth it.

In this set; we didn't get Foolkiller, Terror or Masacre! This is going to happen anyways;

Luckily that wasn't the case for the F4 or GotG set.

Check out these customs made to help fulfill this set for everyone

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1651998/missing-mercs-money...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Dawkins
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the spoilers.

Could you post the actual Macho Gomez Mastermind card for completion (and my curiousity)? Unless I missed that somewhere else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in the "What You're Getting" thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It's buried a bit in another thread. Here's the link! (How do I make it show as an image?)

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3212094/mark-ud-op

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.