Subject: This game should not be a dead Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Father
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
My family loves this game. And all it needs is somebody talented to make the expansions for it as a print and play since it is a Dead Game or OOP game. Surely we can come up with ideas? If the owner of the game will allow us to try for the nonprofit. It is just a good game that needs a little help to be even greater. especially with Halloween so close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Thomas
United States
Findlay
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the interest. I have been thinking about what I can do regarding House of Spirits, and I may be able to release some more content in the future.

I agree it would be nice to have some more monsters, rooms, items, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Father
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Please consider doing so.Our friends and family really enjoy the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 on releasing the content. Maybe a low cost PnP version with Game Crafter or such. Let's keep the game alive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Thomas
United States
Findlay
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry I've been silent on this... I do expect to do something with it, but right now I'm not sure what. I've been busy with other projects; I have a board game coming out next year from a major publisher (they haven't announced it yet, so I can't say more) and towards the end of October I'm releasing a small video game on Steam. http://store.steampowered.com/app/722400/Record_Store_Nightm...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.