Popular Tags: [View All]
Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Aside from the handful of artistic-ish contributions to games, I enjoy snapping the occasional game pics.

Some have been very well received, and I'm super pleased! Others...less so? And some confusingly at that - a few good shots, I think, have received surprisingly few thumbs. I'd like to fish around for some thoughts on these - if you like any of them, please feel free to click through and thumb them! (Most are actually quite large pics, and kinda cool PC desktop shots, IMHO) And do post your thoughts, below, too, and I'll be happy to toss some your way for your time!

So my current top-12-that-haven't-done-as-well-as-I-expected list (Nov 2016 edition):

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
...as a point of comparison that feeds my confusion - this is one of my pics that has done very well...better than any of the above pics.

Is it a decent shot? Well...I like it. It came off alright. Better than all of the above shots? Ehhhhh...I don't think so.

??Maybe I'm wrong??

I dunno - you tell me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.