Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I notice that the release time on the main Mechs vs. Minions site has been replaced with a Purchase Now button. It's still quite a while until the launch, of course, and it takes you to a 'Wrong Turn' page, but it's there.

Furthermore, the Oceania page takes you to a North American version of the Wrong Turn page, which I assume is in error.

Has there been some testing of the site?

Edit: Actually, it seems to coincide with the appearance of the Radioplay, so I'm guessing the wrong version of the page was uploaded a little prematurely...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Antici.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank The Tank
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Antici.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Munoz
msg tools
Clipper wrote:
I notice that the release time on the main Mechs vs. Minions site has been replaced with a Purchase Now button. It's still quite a while until the launch, of course, and it takes you to a 'Wrong Turn' page, but it's there.

Furthermore, the Oceania page takes you to a North American version of the Wrong Turn page, which I assume is in error.

Has there been some testing of the site?

Edit: Actually, it seems to coincide with the appearance of the Radioplay, so I'm guessing the wrong version of the page was uploaded a little prematurely...

Yuup, the purchase now button being active is a result of us turning on the radioplay and gearing up for launch tomorrow! This purchase now button will be kept as clickable for the time being. At launch time tomorrow, clicking this link will take you to the correct region's store!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see, thanks for the info. I have all my alarms set for tomorrow morning, so I'll look forward to seeing that link change!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Fleming
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:

They mentioned that the Oceania order would be shipping from North America, which is part of the reason the shipping to there is so expensive, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
moosemcd wrote:
Clipper wrote:

They mentioned that the Oceania order would be shipping from North America, which is part of the reason the shipping to there is so expensive, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was correct.

The NA store doesn't allow us to choose Australia as a destination, so it seems that can't be the case, but we'll see...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Marr
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:
moosemcd wrote:
Clipper wrote:

The NA store doesn't allow us to choose Australia as a destination, so it seems that can't be the case, but we'll see...

Ooof well I'm getting up at 5am to find out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.