Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone! You've likely seen on Kickstarter that due to needing a few extra iterations of the box components (dice holders, blister), delivery has been delayed roughly two months. BUT! Here's the the good news.

1. To try to say "sorry" for the delay, we are upgrading all the cards to nigh indestructable and waterproof PCV plastic.
2. We've added dual side printing to the box top, so a super sexy image of the map will be printed on the underside of the box top.
3. Right on the heels of this announcement, we finalized ALL mats and have sent/approved them for production, officially signaling the start of *actual* game production. We'll be approving dice very soon, followed by final box and print materials (cards/rules/character reference sheets). We are on the home stretch! Here's the mockup for the box, and final artwork for Tantrum and Patches. Enjoy!

Box Mockup:

Patches:

Tantrum:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I have a dozen Kickstarters delivering in the next few months, but this one excites me the most. Looking great, I can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Plait
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really, really looking forward to getting this to my table in 2017!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
Neston
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
great work fellas !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really looking forward to this game! I only heard about it after the Kickstarter was done (about three or four weeks ago) but I still went all in, because the game looks so cool.

Ghillie Gearloc wrote:
1. To try to say "sorry" for the delay, we are upgrading all the cards to nigh indestructable and waterproof PCV plastic.

That's not only awesome but absolutely worth the wait/delay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
I have a dozen Kickstarters delivering in the next few months, but this one excites me the most. Looking great, I can't wait!

Same here. We should stop.

Anyway this one looks neat indeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zsolt bertalan
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Awesome. So looking forward to this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Stanton
United States
Paoli
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is shaping up to be a game changer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.