Basic skill: draw up to 2 cards from the top of your deck and add them to your hand. Discard scorpions drawn in this manner immediately.
Advanced skill: draw up to 4 cards from the top of your deck. Choose 2 to add to your hand and place the others in your discard pile.
- remember, you never shuffle back your discard into a new deck mid-turn, only if you cannot replenish your hand in full at the end of your turn. So if there are less cards in your deck than the antelope allows you to draw, you do not get your money's worth!
- you may count the cards left in your deck at any time, so use that knowledge wisely to trigger the refresh of your deck in the most desirable manner. You are not forced to draw all the cards you are permitted to draw, you may stop short of that amount if you wish.
- scorpions discarded are not replaced by other cards. Drawing scorpions will diminish the efficiency of the antelope, but on the plus side you do not suffer their effect, giving you more time to deal with them in a more permanent manner.
- the advanced skill does not specify how to proceed with scorpions drawn. This is because it is assumed they would be among the cards you do not wish to keep. There is no benefit in holding a scorpion in hand, so for conciseness it was omitted, but applies nonetheless, scorpions must be discarded as they are drawn.
- Last edited Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:29 pm (Total Number of Edits: 5)
- Posted Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:21 am