Popular Tags: [View All]
mister lee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really close to buying this game.

I was wondering if the following variants would work.

1. Have to go through doors in order to get the fish. If you go through a doorway that's not the first, you don't get the fish.

2. Make 1 or 2 cardboard doors for the doorways. Every time the hall monitor goes through a doorway, they can choose to 'close' the door. If they close a door where the fish are, the runners need to jump over to open the door.

3. Create some doors that are placed at different doorways every flick

4. Have some half closed doorways so the doorways are smaller for the runners to go through

5. Create some obstacles that the runners cannot touch like a teacher (a sorry game piece?) If they touch the teacher, they must give back a fish.

6. Print some pictures like sticky jam, sticky glue or something like that. Place it anywhere on the game area. if a runner lands on the sticky spot, they lose a turn.

What do you guys thinks?
Any other ideas to extend the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandan Parsons
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
These are all great ideas! I will forward them on to our games team to see what they think
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mister lee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brandaniel wrote:
These are all great ideas! I will forward them on to our games team to see what they think

oh wow!
i'm honored that you read my post and will forward them!

I still haven't been able to buy the game since it always sells out immediately. lol.

I thought more of the door idea and figured one can slide a cardboard piece between the boxes as the door.

I thought of a door where the door opens one way but not the other. this can be achieved with 2 cardboard/cardstock. One will be slight shorter door opening and effectively keeps the door from swinging one way.

Maybe give some runners a power card like Mario kart.
banana peel, sticky web, extra flick

I'm excited to get this game for the family to play.

cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.