Subject: Expansions with 2nd Edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the expansions work with the second edition? Or should I wait on those until they are updated?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
andrews777 wrote:
Do the expansions work with the second edition? Or should I wait on those until they are updated?

Hi -- Short answer, no.

Longer answer, the expansions never officially released. Some were provided to backers through some company, the rest were purchased and are being sold. I don't get a single cent, aka no royalties, which is pretty lame! But, I redeveloped the game to be a much better game and be much more aesthetically pleasing. I'll do the same for the expansions (in fact, I've already started), but I also plan to add a few things to make them special.

If the base game sells, I plan to make the expansions as well.

If not, well, they just won't happen then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrohGrant wrote:
andrews777 wrote:

Hi -- Short answer, no.

Longer answer, the expansions never officially released. Some were provided to backers through some company, the rest were purchased and are being sold. I don't get a single cent, aka no royalties, which is pretty lame! But, I redeveloped the game to be a much better game and be much more aesthetically pleasing. I'll do the same for the expansions (in fact, I've already started), but I also plan to add a few things to make them special.

Thanks. I will wait for a revision then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Baker
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I certainly hope that this second edition sells - only because it is such a great game. We have so much fun playing this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StevenBaker wrote:
I certainly hope that this second edition sells - only because it is such a great game. We have so much fun playing this one.

You make me smile
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric D
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrohGrant wrote:
andrews777 wrote:

Hi -- Short answer, no.

Thanks so much for the heads up. I almost picked up the expansions.

I too will be eagerly awaiting their "improved" release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PerfectVirus wrote:
HerrohGrant wrote:
andrews777 wrote:

Hi -- Short answer, no.

Thanks so much for the heads up. I almost picked up the expansions.

I too will be eagerly awaiting their "improved" release.

Hi all -- Farm Fresh edition sales haven't been very good. At this time, a re-release of the expansions is unlikely.

KEEP IN MIND: The Livestocked and Loaded on the market now is NOT, I repeat NOT compatible with Farm Fresh Edition.

That being said, I'd like to set aside some time in 2017 to create a POD version of the game. I'll have all the art and such, but you'll need to sleeve the cards as they'll be slightly different.

Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toby
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrohGrant wrote:

KEEP IN MIND: The Livestocked and Loaded on the market now is NOT, I repeat NOT compatible with Farm Fresh Edition.

That being said, I'd like to set aside some time in 2017 to create a POD version of the game. I'll have all the art and such, but you'll need to sleeve the cards as they'll be slightly different.

Sorry.

UGH. And I just realized the same must be true of The Frankencrops, since "Frankencrops" are mentioned on the back of the FFE. I was HAD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.