1. If there are 7 patrons on the dance floor and I draw 1 of each band card may I place the one coin on patron 6 or 7?
2. If there are 7 patrons on the dance floor and I play harmony can coins go on patron 6 and 7?
3. 7 patrons at the bar, can I schmooze or prepare a drink for patrons 6 or 7?
4. 7 patrons at the bar, if I make successful drinks for patrons 1-5, do patrons 6 and 7 lose a coin?
5. Frank the door regular made it into the club, what's his drink?
6. Can I comp the Jitterbug? If so, what is his drink and will he leave after said drink?
7. Is the manager the only one who can tend to the manager regular or is it just that if it's the manager's turn he must tend to his regular if he's at a particular station?
Great game, I enjoyed it immensely so far with the first scenario.
1. Yes, the bonus coin may be placed on any patrons that are on the dance floor.
2. Yes, see above.
3. Yes, the bartender may prepare drinks for any patrons at the bar, but keep in mind that you are skipping over patrons 1-5!
4. Yes, if they were not served or attempted to be served then they lose a coin.
6.Martin may be comped. Any drink. Martin leave a fine night of dancing? Don't think so! Back to the dance floor he will go, but at least you bought some time perhaps.
7. Any station may tend to the banker but the manager must use one of his actions to tend to the banker at the station he is at once it is his turn.
Great questions! We will throw these in the errata as well.