Jim Short
United States
Tucson
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The descriptions for these are:

Marketers: Each barrel exported during this Export Action is with +1 VP

Salesmen: Each barrel sold in this Sales Action earns you +1 Bago.

Trying to determine if the tile give you an extra Sales/Export action that has the bonus? Or does the tile need to be played in combination with the appropriate action on the Quadrel (or via a Magnate tile)?

I am leaning toward the latter since the Magnate tiles explicitly say Perform the specified action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Logan
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
ParadiseLost wrote:
The descriptions for these are:

Marketers: Each barrel exported during this Export Action is with +1 VP

Salesmen: Each barrel sold in this Sales Action earns you +1 Bago.

Trying to determine if the tile give you an extra Sales/Export action that has the bonus? Or does the tile need to be played in combination with the appropriate action on the Quadrel (or via a Magnate tile)?

I am leaning toward the latter since the Magnate tiles explicitly say Perform the specified action.

Normally the experts adjusted actions (of course this only applied to one expert).(the 1 that gives you a discount of 1 on vineyards is during a vineyard action.)

But I don't have the rules in front of me for marketers or salesmen to specifically try to verify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ParadiseLost wrote:
Or does the tile need to be played in combination with the appropriate action on the Quadrel (or via a Magnate tile)?

This. Both of those tiles are bonuses that are applied when performing the action, they do not grant the action itself the way the magnate tiles do. (but can be combined with them)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.