Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

I've seen a number of questions come up tonight on how to get access to the merch store in your region. The quickest way to get there is to head to:

merch.riotgames.com

Basically, you head there and you're in Australia, it takes you to the Oceania store; you're in Canada and you get the NA Store. Also for this initial order, we are only able to ship to the following countries (with shipping cost):

Canada: $20
Australia: $50
New Zealand: $50
Taiwan: $45
Singapore: $45
Hong Kong: $45
US: $5
Germany: € 5
United Kingdom: € 5
France: € 5
Spain: € 5
Italy: € 5
Belgium: € 5
Netherlands: € 5
Austria:: € 5
Poland: € 10
Romania:: € 10
Sweden: € 5
Denmark: € 5
Norway: € 10
Greece: € 5
Portugal: € 5
Finland: € 5
Switzerland: € 10
Czech Republic: € 10
Turkey: € 15
Hungary: € 10
Ireland: € 5

Hope this helps,

-Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can confirm this method worked for me in Australia.

Thanks for confirming this. I assume it's the best way to get the game when it drops...

Will Mechs vs. Minions be showing up under the Other category, or somewhere else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, that one sent me to the OCE store!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirko Cano
France
Nice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...aaand it's gone! :-)
the game is nowhere to be purchased at this moment, at least when clicking from France.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stinchfield
United States
Fort Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not for sale for another 9.5 hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ray davies
United Kingdom
bishops stortford
hertfordshire
flag msg tools
Hi Chris, i dont know if I'm being stupid but once in the store ( I am UK based) I can not see the game for purchase? Can you give the navigation once in the store please? Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not out yet!

https://countingdownto.com/email-countdown/3w4HmBDMoMqFAZ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Jackson
Australia
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
lucky i actually tried to log in to the merch store to get ready, it keeps giving me " ERROR
Looks like this email address is already registered for another account."
sent a request for support but doubt it will be fixed in time, lucky I am finding this now and not fiddling trying to log in instead of just going guest checkout when the game is up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Simbürger
Germany
Bad Aibling
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:

Thanks for confirming this. I assume it's the best way to get the game when it drops...

Will Mechs vs. Minions be showing up under the Other category, or somewhere else?

Hey, Chris many thanks indeed for this information. As Jorgen already asked, it would be great to know under which category the game will show up.

I guess everyone assumes that it will show up under "Other", but if you could give us some more information on this as well, that would be really great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ray davies
United Kingdom
bishops stortford
hertfordshire
flag msg tools
Thanks, this is useful. The thing that confused me -> when I went to
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/mechs-vs-minions
, it says Purchase Now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Simbürger
Germany
Bad Aibling
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They said in another thread that they already "included" the purchase now button when activating/implementing the radioplay option to set everything up for today.

Upon launch, the button will then redirect you to the correct region store.

But I assume it will still be faster, if you directly access your region store and go on with your purchase from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Racussen
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm also getting "Your sign-up failed"...........

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcelina Lechwar
Poland
Krakow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And I have tried to set up addresses for shipping and billing and it keeps telling me to 'choose a state', but there is nothing to choose from and I cannot proceed from there (UK address)..?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
looks like EU people have a choice of any of the EU sites, atleast UK,DE and PL all have the same shipping options around EU.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to tunnel through. Since I want to order this game and have it sent to the US. The link always takes me to the JP section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Zöllner
msg tools
I'm having lots of troubles accessing my newly created account. As far
as I understood, to use the Merchandise store I had to create a League of Legends account.

I created a LoL account on EU Nordics & East which according to this list https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751924-Ac... includes Denmark (I live in Denmark).

Now when I select Denmark on the region chooser at merch.riotgames.com I get the following message; "Looks like you're trying to log into the Europe Store Riot Games Merch site, but you have a EUN1 League of Legends account. To successfully log in, please go to the region selector and go to a site in your region instead."

It looks like when I try to login it automatically tries to log me in on EU West even though I selected Denmark.

I'm able to log in if I choose Poland or Romania in the region chooser, but I can't read polish or romanian.

This seems to be a massive flaw with the system, or am I doing something wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John T
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there already plans for multiple copies in a single order in the near future? I'm asking because I'm from Australia and I'm really considering to order during the subsequent waves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
PsY5 wrote:
Clipper wrote:

Hey, Chris many thanks indeed for this information. As Jorgen already asked, it would be great to know under which category the game will show up.

I guess everyone assumes that it will show up under "Other", but if you could give us some more information on this as well, that would be really great!

'Other' should be correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
giz0r wrote:
as I understood, to use the Merchandise store I had to create a League of Legends account.

I created a LoL account on EU Nordics & East which according to this list https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751924-Ac... includes Denmark (I live in Denmark).

Now when I select Denmark on the region chooser at merch.riotgames.com I get the following message; "Looks like you're trying to log into the Europe Store Riot Games Merch site, but you have a EUN1 League of Legends account. To successfully log in, please go to the region selector and go to a site in your region instead."

It looks like when I try to login it automatically tries to log me in on EU West even though I selected Denmark.

I'm able to log in if I choose Poland or Romania in the region chooser, but I can't read polish or romanian.

You should be able to check out as a guest. And only English copies are available today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
johnneh wrote:
Are there already plans for multiple copies in a single order in the near future? I'm asking because I'm from Australia and I'm really considering to order during the subsequent waves.

Yeah, after we've caught up with demand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelė
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why have you decided not to ship to Lithuania? It's an EU country after all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon van Oorschot
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So as I am from Denmark, I and other Scandinavians need to use the Europe North East merch shop right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Deviser wrote:
Why have you decided not to ship to Lithuania? It's an EU country after all.

The merch store didn't previously ship to Lithuania and we couldn't get the business taxes side of things sorted before we launched. I'm hoping we can get this fixed for future waves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm from Norway, and when I log in from home, this page takes me to a polish language site. I do not speak polish... I am currently in Essen, when I go to that site from my hotel, I am taken to the North American store. I am quite confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Zöllner
msg tools
Riot Kades wrote:
giz0r wrote:

You should be able to check out as a guest. And only English copies are available today.

Thanks for the quick reply. I only wanted to create an account for quick ordering, as I fear it will be sold out quickly.

Can you confirm I can ship to Denmark if it use check out as Guest on EU West merchandise store even though I'm "technically" from EU Nordics?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.