Hide
3 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Dance with Dragons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Brillant
msg tools
I just purchased the Dance with Dragons exp. Am I able to use these new house cards in the base game with say 3 or 4 players? Has anyone done this? Or is this ONLY meant to be used in the 6 player variant. Any tips for using this expansion are welcomed thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Officially they're only for the 6-player DwD variant. Unofficially you can use them to replace standard house cards in the standard set-ups.

I'd advise doing so cautiously as this can alter the balance. If you check the Variants forums here you can find some suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alias Saila
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
RedShark92 wrote:
Officially they're only for the 6-player DwD variant. Unofficially you can use them to replace standard house cards in the standard set-ups.

I'd advise doing so cautiously as this can alter the balance. If you check the Variants forums here you can find some suggestions.
The Dance With Dragons rules specify that you can use the cards with the base game, though I've never tried it out to test how balanced the setup is!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.