Mystic Vale» Forums » Variants

Subject: 5 player variant? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Saterlie
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
Vegas summers can be got. I think we all know why I bought a second copy...

With a second copy I wonder if there is any way I can get use out of the non melted cards?

Can we develop some sort of way to add a fifth player using one of the decks from the second box? Maybe adding two or three copies each of the three fertile land upgrades. Some of the other three levels of upgrades.

Any thoughts? Or any developers interested in thinking this through? I hate wanting to play this great game at a game night and having 5 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MSaterlie wrote:
Vegas summers can be got. I think we all know why I bought a second copy...

With a second copy I wonder if there is any way I can get use out of the non melted cards?

Can we develop some sort of way to add a fifth player using one of the decks from the second box? Maybe adding two or three copies each of the three fertile land upgrades. Some of the other three levels of upgrades.

Any thoughts? Or any developers interested in thinking this through? I hate wanting to play this great game at a game night and having 5 players.

We played yesterday. There is no problem with 5 persons since you can just add up 3 more victory points and 3 more LVL 1 Upgrades.

But be aware that you miss per completed Round a turn or two at the end of the game, so while the game takes the same amount of time as with a 4 player game, it may be possible that you cannot get your last glorious turn where you bring in a power combo and secure many victory points.

Best Regards,
Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.